debater2123
Ulforicks

Should standards be lowered for women trying out for all Special Operations?

debater2123

Con

I think they should be held to the same standards as men.
Ulforicks

Pro

I accept your debate and I align myself with the statement that standards should be lowered for women trying out for all Special Operations.

I will not argue if Special Operation should or should not be available to women, in assumption women may try for all military organizations, I will argue that their standards should be lowered as they alre
debater2123

Con

debater2123 forfeited this round.
Ulforicks

Pro

Ulforicks forfeited this round.
debater2123

Con

debater2123 forfeited this round.
Ulforicks

Pro

Ulforicks forfeited this round.
debater2123

Con

debater2123 forfeited this round.
Ulforicks

Pro

Ulforicks forfeited this round.
debater2123

Con

debater2123 forfeited this round.
Ulforicks

Pro

Ulforicks forfeited this round.
Posted by Ulforicks 1 year ago
Ulforicks
Sorry for that little typo at the end, I was typing fast, but it won't happen again.
Posted by Jordan_Fletcher 1 year ago
Jordan_Fletcher
Hey, could you please open up the debate room so that I can debate you on this? I feel like we could both walk away with a lot more knowledge of the male and female body, Special Forces training, and what Special Forces operators are exposed to in the combat field.

P.S.: I am 16, so if you can lower the "debate age" to that, that would be great.
Posted by Jordan_Fletcher 1 year ago
Jordan_Fletcher
I do agree, but then I do not as well. The reason why I agree is that the women will be going through the same thing that men will be exposed too in combat (with the exception of probable rape if they are captured). But I also do not agree since a female's body is simply built differently than a male body. Generally speaking, the female body is built for steady endurance, while the male body is built for explosiveness and strength. So I think there could be ways to make somethings "not as difficult" for women while still challenging the same--if not more--than male Special Forces candidates. Possibly more endurance swimming or running. More focus on core and leg strength than upper body strength. Those are just a couple things that I thought of off the top of my head.
Posted by Sam7411 1 year ago
Sam7411
Exactly @debater2123. The prestige and the ability of any special ops or otherwise should not be comprised for gender inclusion. If women or men can't meet that standard, then they can't join.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
special ops. being like killing?

with proper tactics, preparation and intel there is no need for any standard. The standard of leadership should be increased. There is no way a superior task force should ever be put in danger, or have any risk. They have time, and money.

person stance. Everyone has value in the military, and special forces.