Should students be required to wear uniforms at school?
Debate Rounds (2)
Before I establish my main debate points I would like to confirm the definition of "casualties" with my opposition:
2. one who is injured or killed in an accident: There were no casualties in the traffic accident. 
Opposition is this the definition we are applying to "casualty"? If not, could you please supply the appropriate definition to continue this debate.
Priti forfeited this round.
1. Individuality: As I previously stated this topic has a lot to do with suppression of individuality, especially as this topic is orientated around teens.
2. School uniform could actually create tension between rival schools and result in casualties needing to be identified - I know from first hand experience school boys tend to have brawls between rival schools. Not only does it create physical tension but creates social barriers.
3. Parents may not actually worry about their children because many forms of other identification is available:
- Identification cards
- Cellular phone book check
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.