kinachansy
LogicalPen

Should students use iPads in class?

kinachansy has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/27/2017 Category: Technology

kinachansy

Pro

I believe that iPad should be use in class. As a student, I think having a iPad in class can help me take notes in class as it is faster to type than write for myself. It is organize that I can review my notes after class, I do not have to care about my handwriting's.
Second, I can search for more additional information from what I had learnt, for example searching online dictionaries if I have any words that I don't understand.
Third, an iPad is efficient as I do not have to carry my notebooks everywhere. This is much more easier for me.
In conclusion, I believe that iPad should be use in class.
LogicalPen

Con

I accept. First of all, iPads aren't exactly cheap. You can buy them in bulk, but even then they can still range from 300-400 dollars. It's better to simply use a notebook and pen/pencil. For your second point, you can always ask a peer or a teacher. If they aren't available, grab an actual dictionary. For your third point, everybody knows that the iPad/phone line is extremely breakable even with an amazing case, so if you drop it you waste 300-400 dollars and all your info stored on it (since we also all know schools are way too cheap to buy SIM cards). Good luck, I am looking forward to this debate.
Posted by KostasT.1526 9 months ago
KostasT.1526
Well, they can use eye pads.
Posted by LogicalPen 10 months ago
LogicalPen
Wow.
Posted by LogicalPen 10 months ago
LogicalPen
One day left. Please don't forfeit.
Posted by LogicalPen 10 months ago
LogicalPen
Are you going to forfeit?
Posted by Perussi 10 months ago
Perussi
Ipads are s#it. I have one.
Posted by Bill_Henly 10 months ago
Bill_Henly
Oh you're just lazy!