kinachansy
LogicalPen

Should students use iPads in class?

kinachansy has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/27/2017 Category: Technology

kinachansy

Pro

I believe that iPad should be use in class. As a student, I think having a iPad in class can help me take notes in class as it is faster to type than write for myself. It is organize that I can review my notes after class, I do not have to care about my handwriting's.
Second, I can search for more additional information from what I had learnt, for example searching online dictionaries if I have any words that I don't understand.
Third, an iPad is efficient as I do not have to carry my notebooks everywhere. This is much more easier for me.
In conclusion, I believe that iPad should be use in class.
LogicalPen

Con

I accept. First of all, iPads aren't exactly cheap. You can buy them in bulk, but even then they can still range from 300-400 dollars. It's better to simply use a notebook and pen/pencil. For your second point, you can always ask a peer or a teacher. If they aren't available, grab an actual dictionary. For your third point, everybody knows that the iPad/phone line is extremely breakable even with an amazing case, so if you drop it you waste 300-400 dollars and all your info stored on it (since we also all know schools are way too cheap to buy SIM cards). Good luck, I am looking forward to this debate.
Posted by KostasT.1526 3 months ago
KostasT.1526
Well, they can use eye pads.
Posted by LogicalPen 4 months ago
LogicalPen
Wow.
Posted by LogicalPen 4 months ago
LogicalPen
One day left. Please don't forfeit.
Posted by LogicalPen 4 months ago
LogicalPen
Are you going to forfeit?
Posted by Perussi 4 months ago
Perussi
Ipads are s#it. I have one.
Posted by Bill_Henly 4 months ago
Bill_Henly
Oh you're just lazy!