fritzsiegel01
STALIN

Should students with Special Needs be supported or left behind?

fritzsiegel01

Pro

I think Special Needs kids should be supported because they don't want to be left out of activities, like games or lunch bunch.
STALIN

Con

I accept this debate.
fritzsiegel01

Pro

STALIN-
I don't know what the heck you are saying.
STALIN

Con

Wups. I accidentally accepted this debate. I really didn't mean to accept it lol.

PLEASE DON'T VOTE ON THIS DEBATE!
fritzsiegel01

Pro

fritzsiegel01 forfeited this round.
Posted by Defro 3 years ago
Defro
Stalin, you should have continued as a troll despite your mistake!

You could argue that in the long run, this is not good for humanity because most special needs kids are results from genetic mutations. If we help these special needs kids, that will increase the chance that they will reproduce when they're older, which, if their mutation is hereditary, will result in their children also being special needs kids. If this continues, the rate of special needs kids being born will increase radically, which is not good for obvious reasons.

However if we leave them behind, Natural Selection will occur and less and less special needs kids will be born in the future. This is how the world works, the ones fit to survive and reproduce pass on their genes so that the future generation will be fit for survival. It is not good to mess with nature and have one who's "not fit" for survival pass on their genes, ensuring that there will be future people who are "not fit."

It's an evil idea, but you could have continued in this way instead of given up.
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
Stalin, you think that special children don't need support? I am eager to hear your argument.