lmt9134
Rogue_Blitzwolf

Should taxes pay for public school?

lmt9134 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 4 days ago Status: Debating Period

lmt9134

Pro

Taxes should pay for public education. Its not fair for children to not get a proper education because their parents don't have money. Also the more education a country has, the richer and less war-torn it is.
Rogue_Blitzwolf

Con

Would you prefer me debate this head-on or debate with you why this topic isn't a very good debate? I accept either debate. My argument for why this is not a good debate is while some countries do not have free public education, many countries do, and those that do not have many other things to worry about before public schooling. While it would be nice for every country to have free public education, I believe a steady government, and economy come first for most countries.
Posted by MindMaster 5 days ago
MindMaster
It already does