Kylie.Cunningham
TheBigDeal

Should teachers be able to discipline students when they need it

TheBigDeal has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Kylie.Cunningham

Pro

Students deserve to be discipline if they are disrespecting the teachers. They need to learn how to respect and adult and when it's time to joke and when it's time to learn.
TheBigDeal

Con

Kids should not be physically touched any under circumstances by the teacher unless the kid is bigger and it is self defense. If the kids are being disrespectful to the teacher, they can get a referral, detention, etc. It is up to the parents to discipline the kids unless the parents write consent for the teacher to beat up the kid.
Kylie.Cunningham

Pro

Detentions doesn't effects some kids , and punishing them with detentions after schools etc doesn't work on the kids that don't care about school but if you discipline them, then there is a greater chance of them straightening out and not disrespecting the elders.
Posted by Kylie.Cunningham 1 year ago
Kylie.Cunningham
Yeah I was adopted and now I have a great mom.
Posted by ShaunTakesOn 1 year ago
ShaunTakesOn
At first I considered just taking the child from the parents that can't pass the exam and putting it up for adoption, but the planet is becoming overpopulated. So, stopping them from even having kids is a better long term solution.
Posted by Kylie.Cunningham 1 year ago
Kylie.Cunningham
No I don't want them to smack the crap out of them but if they deserve it, then they should get smacked once or twice. But I like the idea of having the parents taking an exam, but then that would mean that I wouldn't have been born because my biological parents didn't care of me and were druggies , alcoholics, and did nothing .
Posted by ShaunTakesOn 1 year ago
ShaunTakesOn
Better idea, require people to pass some type of exam or training before allowing them to raise children. That way, only parents who actually know how to teach their children to behave appropriately can have children. Now there's no need to smack the taste out of some little brat's mouth. The freedom for garbage parents to have kids has been severely abused for too long. Abortion should not only be legal, but should also be mandatory for anyone under a certain I.Q. or treat them like pets and get them spayed or neutered.
Posted by Conor2210 1 year ago
Conor2210
I totally agree with the fact that teachers should be able to discipline students the way they like. In the recent years our schooling, especially in the UK has gradually got worse, alongside that we have become to PC, in the fact that the children get away with everything. To start with , teachers cannot swear at a student as they, the teacher, will got told of for inappropriate language, and sometimes lose their jobs. But if a student swears at the teacher then they only receive a light punishment, in which they do not learn a lesson. So therefore brining in physical action will teach the kids discipline as they will fear being the class clown, and also they will learn there lesson.
Posted by Kylie.Cunningham 1 year ago
Kylie.Cunningham
I 100% agree!!!!
Posted by What50 1 year ago
What50
The paddle has been effective.