Baby_12000
Cooldudebro

Should teens 16 and under be allowed to date teens 18 and older if in love with each other?

Cooldudebro

Baby_12000

Pro

I think yes because I am under 16 of age and have had this experience. I found out about a week ago that the guy I liked actually likes me back but the only problem is he is in another state right now and my mother told me she approves aside from the fact he is older and she will make me wait until I am at least 16-18 years old to date him. Another problem by then I might already be completely in love with someone else. The main point of all my talking is to say: "No matter how old the teen, let them date but watch them closely to make sure goes too bad. There is no point in trying to hold them back from dating because the majority of them will most likely go behind your back anyway.... trust me I have done this to, and it worked out pretty well for me. Life is all about taking risks."
Cooldudebro

Con

I accept. Your argument is any teen (16 and under) should be able to date adults (18 or older)

My first argument is a thirteen year old dating a 20 year old.

Case 1: Different age, different priorities

Think, you are thirteen. You see someone you like. You go up to them and start talking. The most the thirteen year old wants to do is make out. A twenty year old is out. He sees a girl that is hot. Starts flirting with her. Now, he is looking to get laid. Something that the thirteen year old is not ready for.This can lead to rape. Sometimes, the older person can trick the younger one into having sex, saying nothing will go wrong. This can and will lead to unplanned pregnancy.You see, if you compare the hormones of older and younger humans, hormones in the older person (18) are high. While the thirteen year old is not even close to the hormone level of an 18 year old.

Case 2: It is against the law

If any intimacy is shown with a minor and a adult, the adult will go to jail. Pregatory rape is a sentence all to common. If you truly love the person, you will spare them the jail time, and wait till you are of age.

Here is just the beginning of my arguments. Thank you.
Baby_12000

Pro

Baby_12000 forfeited this round.
Cooldudebro

Con

yeah, I hope she doesn't date the guy. It isn't worth it.
Baby_12000

Pro

Baby_12000 forfeited this round.
Baby_12000

Pro

Baby_12000 forfeited this round.
Cooldudebro

Con

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW! lol
Baby_12000

Pro

Baby_12000 forfeited this round.
Cooldudebro

Con

Trololololol
Posted by judeifeanyi 2 years ago
judeifeanyi
Teens dating someone older than them is never love. Infact, any teen that is dating, and called it love, the person is joking because that is lust. What do they know? Thank God you used 'like' instead of love.
Vote Placed by XLAV 2 years ago
XLAV
Baby_12000CooldudebroTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF. Cooldudebro also had an argument.