rdavis42242
Poe-vahkiin

Should teens be able to have sex?

rdavis42242

Con

I honestly don't believe that teens should be able to have sex its not right and they have little to no education about it.
Poe-vahkiin

Pro

I believe so. Technically, teens already can legally have sex, as long as they are both under the age of 18. Though I am not a Christian, many biblical arguments may come in the future, so I will say this in advance; the bible frowns upon premarital sex, but in biblical times, you could be married at the age of 12-13. It can be an effective stress reliever, and can allow two teens to teach themselves, especially since teen-hood is a good time to discover your 'interests'.
rdavis42242

Con

rdavis42242 forfeited this round.
Poe-vahkiin

Pro

As the opposing debater has done nothing this round, I shall follow in his footsteps and do nothing productive. However, here is another example of my opinion:

rdavis42242

Con

alright maybe youre all right i give up on trying to stop it to be honest
Poe-vahkiin

Pro

Poe-vahkiin forfeited this round.
rdavis42242

Con

rdavis42242 forfeited this round.
Poe-vahkiin

Pro

As previously mentioned;
rdavis42242

Con

rdavis42242 forfeited this round.
Poe-vahkiin

Pro

Poe-vahkiin forfeited this round.
Posted by Poe-vahkiin 2 years ago
Poe-vahkiin
Fun Fact for Tminusfour20: This statement is entirely false, as teens around the world are becoming increasingly practiced in sexual education.
Posted by Stefy 2 years ago
Stefy
If you teach them actual sex ed instead of abstinamce only education then it shouldnt be a problem. If the problem is the kida dont have the education in safe sex just give them the educatio because they are going to have sex safe or not. They just are.
Posted by Tminusfour20 2 years ago
Tminusfour20
Fun Fact: Every single teen in the world who has ever lived ever has little to no sexual education.