U_mad
NOTHISISPATRICK

Should teens be able to watch horror / slasher / thriller films

NOTHISISPATRICK has forfeited round #1.

U_mad

Pro

I am for teens watching these films, but hey, it always depends on the individual. However, teens are in their adolescence phase and are mature. If they are interested in so, they should. However, for the parents out there, I know you might not want to let your children go to these mortifying films, but they have to experience new things, and I'm not saying to shove them there but to introduce horror and see how they react or respond. But, keep in mind it depends on the atmosphere on lives in.