Kiara.sweet
wolfman4711

Should teens be tried as adults when it comes to crimes

wolfman4711
Started: 1/17/2013 Category: Economics

Kiara.sweet

Con

Im doing a debate for school and i need a little help and practice . The topic is should teens be tried as adults , and in my opinion i think they shouldn't . Because of the face that us as teens are being told that we need to stay kids as long as possible . Our parents tell us we can't do this and we can't do that because were to young . But when we do a crime then they want to treat us as adults .
wolfman4711

Pro

First i would like to thank you for making this debate.

Second your explanation has a lot of flaws, for example most kids these days do have a lot more responsibility then they did before. Most teens that do horrible crimes don't have parents that love them and take care of them. For instance school fights get so serious some time, that the guy breaking them gets extremely beat up. What if nobody stopped them, if they were so angry that might have killed the other guy. You may think that's a long shot but that is what's called attempted murder. There punishments include staying home and a few referrals. For attempted murder! If teenagers do a criminal offense how is that different then a full grown man.

That's all I got for the first round, well good luck to you. And I wait in anticipation for your response thanks and good bye
Kiara.sweet

Con

Kiara.sweet forfeited this round.
wolfman4711

Pro

Shame my opponent forfeited so i will to.
Kiara.sweet

Con

Kiara.sweet forfeited this round.
wolfman4711

Pro

vote for me my opponet does not know crap.
Vote Placed by jh1234l 4 years ago
jh1234l
Kiara.sweetwolfman4711Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments to pro because con forfeited, conduct to con because pro said that con does not know ****