Should teens eat less fast food? (redo)

Sorry the first debate was a typo. Now Teens should eat less fast food because of a couple of reasons, some of which I think you've noted in the last debate. First: Teens should eat less fast food because it increases the risk of unhealthy living, as shown in this link. Second: you're wasting you're money more than if you were buying groceries as said from How stuff works .com "You will actually spend less than opting for a convenient drive-through. And last but not least, because of not enough nutrients. as said from itself "has few in nutrients, too much fat, and high in calories". You're opponent Debater 98583

Having something different than a triple decker chili bacon cheeseburgers at these said fast food places are options as well. Removing a large portion of fast food from general society is not needed. Encouraging the purchase of things like salads, chicken sandwiches without special sauces, things along those lines work just as well. Fast food can be unhealthy and costly, but it doesn't have to be. Burger King provides fresh salads made to order with ingredients that are fresh, and the ingredients are properly maintained. Burger King also provides a value menu that has items for less than 2 dollars an item with healthy sandwiches and meals like grilled chicken sandwiches, burgers without buns, crinkle cut fries which contain less fat and calories. They also provide drinks that contain no sugar like unsweet iced tea and Diet Coke. Sure, Fast Food is dangerous, but removing it completely FOR THE REASONS MY OPPONENT PRESENTS, is pointless. Maybe there are better reasons, but I do not believe my opponent presented good enough reasons
Sources: employment at Burger King
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
I'm sorry, but I am going to have to decline. This feels like nothing more than what should have been a round 2 on our last debate, in which case you still haven't addressed the food desert issue nor the fact that many people don't have the option to go shopping if the store is farther away. Ultimately, I also agree that teens should eat less fast food, so there is really no argument from me aside from picking apart your contentions and that isn't really fun for me when I've already done that in our last debate. I would also stress that 1 round debates are not really productive because of this very fact. You could have just made our last debate 3 rounds so this would be your response, but instead, you wanna do another 1 round debate. I'm good on that. I do not accept because of all this, and wish you the best in your debating career here on DDO!