SURVIVAL_QUEEN
Robert_Weiler

Should the Current Gun Control Policies in the United States should be Significantly Reformed?

SURVIVAL_QUEEN

Pro

This round will be used by myself to set forth some rules and explanations and for my opponent to simply accept the debate. They may, in their round one argument, state any issues they may find with the rules I set in this argument which we can discuss over private messaging. This debate has four rounds but as I said, this first round, this round, will not be a part of the actual debate. The next three rounds will go as follows:
1) The opening statements and arguments
2) A rebuttal
3) A re-rebuttal and closing statements

This debate is open to anyone but those with formal debating experience are especially welcome! I myself will, in my opening statements, will be following closely to the 1AC of Team Policy Debate with one major exception. I will not be including a plan in this debate, it is not a formal team policy debate and only ask for a "Yes" or "No" answer to the question: "Should the Current Gun Control Policies in the United States should be Significantly Reformed?" My opponent may argue in whatever style they wish but they must remain on topic by only putting forth arguments addressing the previously stated question.

To my opponent, please note that I specifically said "Gun Control Policies in the United States" as that is key. I have had many people try to argue on the policies of other countries under that resolution making all of their arguments, as good as some were, non topical. I wish you the best of luck and please inform me in the private messages of any rules or stipulations you would like to have in this debate!
Robert_Weiler

Con

SURVIVAL_QUEEN

Pro

SURVIVAL_QUEEN forfeited this round.
Robert_Weiler

Con

I will allow my opponent to begin, and will will disregard this round.
SURVIVAL_QUEEN

Pro

SURVIVAL_QUEEN forfeited this round.
Robert_Weiler

Con

Robert_Weiler forfeited this round.
SURVIVAL_QUEEN

Pro

SURVIVAL_QUEEN forfeited this round.
Robert_Weiler

Con

Robert_Weiler forfeited this round.