Should the Government get rid of Gangster Rap?

Started: 4/2/2015 Category: Music

We should be able to gangster rap music because it is our right as american citizens. I listen to Tupac every single day, i'm tarting to write rhymes, and i'm getting my friends into it. If the government gets rid of gangster rap there will be violent outrage and there will be more violence on the street then when Romney King got beat by cops.

Yes they should because it's complete non-sense with only words like 'money' 'girls' 'cocaine' might as well listen to Darude Sandstorm.

Pope Francis put yourself in my perspective. What if you wanted to listen to tupac.. Say on YouTube and there is the page you get ready to listen to something of Tupacs work like dear mama which is about his mom raising him with little to no money which doesn't include anything with cocane like you said all of the gangster rap song have, but you cant watch it because the government says you cant.

I control the government and Iisten to Snoop Dogg when people leave the Hoy Church with full sound and I call big melon girls to dance with me.

Wow your soo fake lol. If the government gets rid of all the gangster rap music all of the listeners will go nuts. Everyone of the gangster rap music listeners will commit crimes that will be imprinted into peoples minds.

Listen here fool

OG MC Pope Francis with the AK is here

Listen to rap,
You don't get your graduation cap.

Your life is a mistake,
All you do is risk take.

Move yourself from this fool azz website,
Might as well go to a rap site.

Don't mess with me,
I'm the real G.
Posted by Tupacisalive96 1 year ago
Sorry CooCooClockofDoom it was a typo
Posted by CooCooClockofDoom 1 year ago
It was Rodney King that was beaten by the cops, not Romney King
Vote Placed by Gabe1e 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro is a troll, he barely made an argument, and the one argument he made Con rebutted. Pro did not rebut any of Con's arguments. Con wins.