Historydude15
BeastLymit

Should the Jedi and the Sith ever unite?

Started: 3/24/2014 Category: Movies

Historydude15

Pro

I am in deep affirmation in this topic, due to the fact that when you look at both the Jedi and the Sith you see that they are just force users, and they are the same. Sure the sith focus on hatred, but they still use the force. And if you just look. Some sith happened to be jedi until they were kicked out of the order. But I can tell that one day the Jedi and the Sith will put aside what ever they have aginst each other and unite in one full united order.
BeastLymit

Con

I apologize, but this could never happen. If it did, what would they be fighting? It would just become a cheesy storyline like AdventureQuest Worlds. There is 1 reason for the split between the Jedi and Sith: Good vs. Evil. The Jedi wanted peace while the Sith wanted control. If Good and Evil joined, who would they fight? Chaos? Sadly, this seems like something Disney will do in the seventh Star Wars movie. Some Jedi and Sith can switch over, but nothing more.
Historydude15

Pro

1st of all Do NOT bring Disney in this they DIsgrace Star Wars. Anyway It could happen, heck I might even write a book about this topic, ANYWAY. They could unite if there is a time for it, If you have forgot the Sith were once Jedi that were kicked out for their ideals. And the Clone Wars the jedi did turn into warriors. But now I have a strong hope that both the Jedi and the Sith will unite
BeastLymit

Con

BeastLymit forfeited this round.
Historydude15

Pro

STOP FORFIETING PEOPLE. ANyway the JEdi and the Sith will unite
BeastLymit

Con

BeastLymit forfeited this round.
Posted by Historydude15 2 years ago
Historydude15
Well as darth Plagueis once said, " Sith are more powerful, because we are not afraid to feel."
Posted by tyler3923 2 years ago
tyler3923
If the story were real, and I had an affinity for the force... I would probably join either group with the intention of leaving as soon as I had learned enough. On the one hand, you have to reject basic emotions, on the other you are driven by hate and power. I would choose option 3. Learn the mind trick and telepathy and go live an awesome life separate from either groups b.s.