Rosemerta
Asashin509

Should the Media show how the Super Rich are getting away with practical murder?

Started: 1/30/2015 Category: Economics

Rosemerta

Pro

We look at these scams of the benefits systems. Yet Starbucks are paying taxes to another country instead of the UK?

I think this is absolutely appalling, if these companies and the Super Rich e.g. Jimmy Carr and his tax evasion. Then there would be no recession and things would be easier to buy, homes would be affordable and everyone could get a mortgage and get the home they wanted.

Without this money there are cuts everywhere in the UK including Police, NHS and even local councils! We're expected to do twice as much for less than half the penny. Its outrageous!
Asashin509

Con

I disagree to it because if property is easier to buy, many people many claim many property and people who can't own property have to rent and many of the property today are very expensive to be rent.
Rosemerta

Pro

Though property prices are excessive along with cuts to all needed essential government schemes because these people don't believe that they should pay their taxes. So should we all just stop paying taxes due to the fact we don't want to? It is the responsibility of banks and the people themselves the maintain their home whilst paying of their mortgages

I see people who are super rich in 15 bedroom mansions having way too expensive parties and wearing glamorous clothing that most likely designer or tailor made. Yet hard working people like me who gone through the education system and got my GCSE's, A Levels and worked hard seems not be able to even buy her first home. These Super Rich do not work as half as hard as nurses, doctors, assistants, retailer employees etc. Yet they seem to be paid a lot for doing something so very simple.

I believe the media should be showing this and saying, don'y bother with school. don't bother getting a good job. Just flash your tits, do a scam, marry someone wealthy or make a good album and you'll be set for life.
Asashin509

Con

Although it may seems true but there is still certain rich people have also worked hard for doing what they are doing today. So it may be true that they may have committed sins. Everyone have committed sins but they might have learn a lesson from it. Lets just imagine that you're one of them. Then the media have shown everything about you in a negative way. Would you like it may be some things that the media show may be fake it could be buyers.

They might say good things on wealthy people because the wealthy people paid them to do it. If you have money you can do things but I if you have no money you still can do something like influence people to join forces to act a revolt against the rich people.basically I think people shall not put their bodies for display, evnthough wealthy people can marry you but in the end they will just play with you for a while and just dumped you a side then they find another one and this will still goes on this got no different than a prostitutes or even slavery of action that you said.

I do agree that the people may not have to pay tax but think in a good government point of view in a high develop countries. They need money to start up new useful projects but even if the government won't ask you for taxes they may have other ways like increasing the toll fees and taxes that need to pay at fast food centres.

Some government are just lucky that they are born in a right position or else they will have not know what to do.
Rosemerta

Pro

Rosemerta forfeited this round.
Asashin509

Con

Asashin509 forfeited this round.