MastrDebator
dsxkQ0IpgG8

Should the "Plan B Morning After Pill" be available to 15 year olds?

MastrDebator

Pro

First round is for acceptance!
dsxkQ0IpgG8

Con

Second round is for forfeiture!
MastrDebator

Pro

This is on the morality of the subject. Not the law aspect. But laws may be mentioned
Thank you to the con for accepting this debate!
Round 2 shall be opening statements and arguments. The con shall not debate anything the pro has said so that the argument count is equal.
Round 3 shall be offensive and defensive arguments on both sides
Round 4 shall be offensive and defensive arguments on both sides but neither side shall bring a new argument into play unless it is in response to something in round 3.
Let us begin!
The plan B morning after pill should be available for 15 year olds most definitely. The main reason is that it is another way to prevent teenage pregnancies that can destroy lives. Even if condoms are used, there is not a 100% chance of condoms working. This is the basic case of 'better safe than sorry'.
Although the age of consent in the states is 16-18 making sexual intercourse at 15 illegal, it is still going to happen whether or not we want to accept it and despite all the precautions against it. If teenagers at the age of 15 have access to the Plan B Morning After Pill than there would be less teenage pregnancies.
Sex is apart of lives of teenagers, it is just a fact. So the more we can protect the children of this generation and generations to come, the better future we can secure.
dsxkQ0IpgG8

Con

dsxkQ0IpgG8 forfeited this round.
MastrDebator

Pro

MastrDebator forfeited this round.
dsxkQ0IpgG8

Con

dsxkQ0IpgG8 forfeited this round.
MastrDebator

Pro

MastrDebator forfeited this round.
dsxkQ0IpgG8

Con

dsxkQ0IpgG8 forfeited this round.
Posted by MastrDebator 2 years ago
MastrDebator
Haha Ozzyhead
I thought about it and I am like, "I do not have anything else to do so i might as well enrich myself!"
Posted by Ozzyhead 2 years ago
Ozzyhead
Sir I must warn you taking on too many debates will not be good for you or your DDO reputation. Coming up with 8 arguments with in 3 days will prove difficult, but I respect your will and attempt
Posted by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
Legally? Morally?