Should the T leave LBG?

vaibhavparik28 has forfeited round #1.

Hello. I'm here to argue for the separation of the T from the LGB. Please note that I do not think the transgender are wrong, or should be attacked or abused or disenfranchised, however I am here to argue that they are separate issues and should be treated as such.
If you agree to a debate you agree to these conditions: No religious views, no emotional pleas, and please cite your work when you say something that should be fact checked, example being saying that fish find their home via electromagnetic waves they sense, I expect you to cite it, though you needn't cite everything.
To start, LGB regards sexuality while T regards gender identity. These are clearly distinct issues. The problems that transgender people face are serious, but are not related to the gay community, as a gay man wants to use the bathroom with the words "Men" on it and a lesbian woman wants to keep her genitals the way they were from birth.
Many people say that since transgenders were the ones who fought in Stonewall, but they forget that the majority of the bar were white, gay, cis-gendered males. I mean sure, it's possible they were cowering while the transgenders went out and kicked butt, but how likely is that when they regulated how many transgendered people were in there? And even if the transgenders were the only ones who ever fought for LGB it raises the harsh question... So what? If Stonewall was a white supremacist gay bar you wouldn't see us saying, " Well we should take a closer look at what these guys have to say."
Next point, separate issues are separate. If you go to a PETA meeting, and you are a feminists, you don't spend 20 minutes ranting about the gender inequality in our country, because that's not what that group is for. Unless the transgender person happens to be gay, they do not really belong the LGB any more than the metrosexuals do.
Finally, this separation may actually be beneficial to both groups. Think about it, the LGB can focus on things that are actually related to the LGB and the transgender get to focus on transgender problems. I'm not saying leave the transgenders to fend for themselves, we can still back them, we just need the freedom to focus on what applies to us and they need to focus on what applies to them. It may sound selfish, but many gays resent having to wait longer because certain bills won't include transgenders in their anti-discrimination laws, and some transgenders resent that there isn't enough focus on their problems. Transgenders are three times more likely to be assaulted by a police officer, and yet this isn't reported enough. Too many gay men don't recognize that words such as "tranny" and shows such as "RuPaul's Drag Race" are very damaging to transgenders. Separating the groups will allow transgenders to raise awareness. I truly believe that this is the best course of action.