mangolife23
NCAR

Should the U.S. have breed specific bans on dogs?

mangolife23

Con

Breed Specific Bans: Most commonly on breeds of the pit bull or Rottweiler genre that ban or restrict dogs from or to an area based on breed. These bans are usually provoked by dog fighting or dog attacks, because people think that these breeds are inherently dangerous.

I will take con. I believe that the U.S. should NOT have breed specific bans on dogs.

My opponent should take pro, so yes we SHOULD have breed specific bans.
NCAR

Pro

I'm only doing for because of those ugly bald/ hairless dogs. They're so disgusting. Especially when they have scabs. Gu- ross.
mangolife23

Con

First, there has never been a breed-specific ban on hairless dogs. That is not what this debate is really about. It is about the stigma behind dogs of the pit bull/Rottweiler breed.

You cannot ban something just because you find it gross. I find beards gross, but it's not like I can outlaw them.
NCAR

Pro

Ya well pitbulls aren't as bad as people think they are. People just abuse them for no reason. Do you know those people who train dogs to fight other dogs to the death? That isn't the dog's fault it's the person's. If they wouldn't have trained them like that then they would probably have lived a long and happy life instead of the shorter life those dog fighter people cut just to make some cash.
mangolife23

Con

*facepalms* Dude why did you even accept this debate? You're not even debating the topic. You're arguing the WRONG side of the debate! This is about //Breed specific bans//!! You accepted the /pro side/. Don't accept a debate if you don't understand what you're arguing.
NCAR

Pro

Oh Bug off fly guy. It's not my fault people never make things clear to me.
mangolife23

Con

lmfao I made it perfectly clear dude.
NCAR

Pro

what does Imfao mean
mangolife23

Con

laughing my f**king a*s off

I said that because you are trying to blame me for you accepting a debate that you didn't know anything about. Goodbye.
NCAR

Pro

NCAR forfeited this round.
Posted by mangolife23 10 months ago
mangolife23
Hey not my fault @Anjou
Posted by Anjou 10 months ago
Anjou
Holy crap. This was a 38-car-pileup from start to finish on both sides.
Posted by mangolife23 10 months ago
mangolife23
I agree. @PowerPikachu
Posted by PowerPikachu21 10 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Yeeeeaaahhh... Ignorance is not bliss.