cheesepanda
TheProphett

Should the U.S.A deport all illegal immigrants and build a wall?

TheProphett

cheesepanda

Pro

i am more than definately for a wall and deporting all illegals because they want the american dream but they don't realize that if they start flooding in, the U.S will turn into mexico
TheProphett

Con

Alright, I will be debating you on this subject. I will use this first round as acceptance, and use your silence over specification as vindication for this choice. I wish you luck, and I will be posting my argument in Round 2, in succession to your own.
cheesepanda

Pro

cheesepanda forfeited this round.
TheProphett

Con

First of all, I would like the voters to please excuse my opponent for foeiting. We must assume that he/she had something more important to attend to. Due to his/her abscence, I feel it my responsibility to post the first argument. Here goes nothing.

Argument 1: Common Sense; the masterful tactic

As many people know, there are millions of illegal immigrants in the country. 11 million to be exact. According to (1), there are 11.3 million illegal immigrants in the US of A, and 52% are of Hispanic heritage. What my opponent is proposing is that we build a wall, kick 5,989,000 million people out of the country, and eliminate 5.1% of the U.S. labor force (1)? This seems a little bit like the empty promises given by Donald Trump. In fact, there is no real, hard evidence that would even vindicate this decision in any way, shape, or form. I say that my opponent's decision is faulty, misguided, and can be fixed.

Remedy

First of all, I would like to point out the reasoning behind the illegal immigration of so many families. They come from countries that are disadvantaged, don't have as good economy as the U.S.A, don't have as much job opportunity, don't have equal educational systems for their kids, and don't have a good health care system. If I was patriarch of a family, and my kids were struggling, I would do EVERYTHING in my power to get us to a better place where my kids could prosper, thrive, and have many opportunities available to them. That beng said, there should not be any illegal immigration into our country. All immigrants need to go through the correct process to gain legal access to the country, period. I believe that we should be more flexible when accepting families with children. Families with adults and children should have easier access to coming to America. I also believe that the Mexican government can help us by providing background checks on all immigrants. All of these proposed solutions are, by far, way better than building a wall and removing 5.1% of the American work force.

Thank you for reading my argument, and please excuse it if it looked a little bit sloppy or devoid of effort, I had little time on my hands. Once again, please do not penalize my opponent, but, as always, vote CON!!!
cheesepanda

Pro

cheesepanda forfeited this round.
TheProphett

Con

Unwarranted forfeiture on behalf of my opponent. Vote Con!
Posted by peedoo72 1 year ago
peedoo72
Honestly I think neither because there are good hard working Mexicans in the US, and we shouldn't kick them out for just being Hispanic. But on the flip side there are illegals that come into the the US and rape and murder people, not to mention deal drugs. So what I think America should do is round up all the illegals, then deport them back to Mexico, and only allow the good, hard working ones to stay or come.

So yes I do want them to build a wall, but they should let some Hispanics to come into the US, after they've had background checks and everything.
Posted by provideoman123 1 year ago
provideoman123
Why would you want to keep the Canadians from going in the USA? In my experience, Canadians are vet friendly and polite and deserve to be able to go to your country, especially since it is a neighboring country.
Posted by jjohnvris 1 year ago
jjohnvris
While both of the arguments are similar and discriminatory, I'd propose the building of a wall. This country was not ours to begin with, and the 'American Dream' frankly, is a disaster. The economy is falling apart, and if anything, building a wall would keep people safe from the country they are attempting to enter.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
cheesepandaTheProphettTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by bsh1 1 year ago
bsh1
cheesepandaTheProphettTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ff