ZBEAST
trevortrunck

Should the US nuke China

trevortrunck

ZBEAST

Con

Why would we nuke the Chinese. That is just not smart at all.
First off, the youngest golfer to ever play in the masters lives there and if we nuked them that little boy would not be able to play in his golf tournament.
trevortrunck

Pro

Why would we not nuke them. First of all none of them can speak american so what good are they. And about the little chinese boy. He can barely hit the ball 200 yards. No doubt the bigger and better golfers are going to beat him up in the bathroom. Back to the nuking, If we nuked china we could get rid of all that stupid "made in china" stuff!! We dont need it. The only other country we need is japan because they make cool video games. In my opinion we need to nuke every country so the United States can rule the world, but that is not the argument. And if we nuke china we want be in debt and We will kill all those people that look Weird!!!!!!!
ZBEAST

Con

Are you retarded. WOW. If it wernt for MADE IN CHINA you wouldnt be wearing any clothes right now, but maybe thats a good thing for you (pound). If we nuked the chinese peeps we couldnt have sweet cars like dis.
trevortrunck

Pro

Ok lets face the fact that the clothes made in china SUCK. You can tell they are made by young children with absolutely no life. So if we nuke china we will be able to kill those people. Then we can make these products in america which obviously means that they will be made ten times better.
That Car that you just showed me is literally gay. If I were to design a male car that would be attracted to other male cars, that is the car I would make. If you want a straight car like americans do, you would buy a chevy Camaro because they are awesome.
If we nuked China we could kill people like this that just make this world a less good place to live!!!!!!!!!
ZBEAST

Con

With out china there would be nothing great. There would be no samurai swords in the word for collections and self defense. Defensless people in the world would not be able to protect themselves if there was no samurai swords. There would be no movie "The Ping Pong Playa". I mean that is just a great movie, great plot, it just gets you motivated. I think that is why the US is so strong because George Washington watched Ping Pong Playa and it just motivated him to make a great country.

I'am ZBEAST.
Next round
trevortrunck

Pro

Ok you are right about the movie "Ping Pong Playa", it is in the top 5 best movies ever made, but the movie has already been made and we have copies on netflix so therefore we can still nuke china. Next samari swords are for gay people that dont know how to use guns. If somebody were coming up to me with a samari sword id pull my gat out and pop that ninja. Finally if we were to nuke china we would never ever have to worry about people with weird eyes ever again. We would live in a world with people with normal eyes.
ZBEAST

Con

What is so bad about chinese eyes. I wish I had chinese eyes. It is a proven fact that chinese people have great provisional eye sight. If you are chinese you can see up to 20 yards farther left and right. They can also see farther than anyone else in the world. I have a link to prove you.

http://answers.yahoo.com...

I'am ZBEAST, of course I have sources.

If we nuked China, we would not have Chow off the hangover. We would not have the Kong Fu Panda. We would not have Chuck Norris, Yao Ming, or Shin Soo Choo.

The last thing, if we nuked china we would not have the sport of football, because they invented it. Therefor there would be no NFL, and therefor NO FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

ZBEAST OUT
trevortrunck

Pro

Well due to the fact that all chinese people look weird and DID NOT INVENT FOOTBALL!!!!!!! I also wouldn't call your source reliable because that person in your source is obviously racist towards "round eyed people". That could be the most racist thing ive ever heard in my life. Now to chow, obviously the hang over would have been ten times better without a chinese man because chinese people are all terrible athletes. And lets not be stupid Kong Fu Panda is obviously not real because its animated. Chuck Norris is Australian, we all know that, DUH!!! Yao Ming isnt even relavent anymore now that he is gay and lives in china again. Lastly SHIN SOO CHOO isnt even a real person so dont even use him.

China needs to be bombed immediately because they are all fat
ZBEAST

Con

ZBEAST forfeited this round.
trevortrunck

Pro

I take this as a victory for the USA. WE SHALL NOW NUKE THOSE GAY WEIRD LOOKING DOUCHE BAGS
Posted by ayanoshi 2 years ago
ayanoshi
china should be nuked for sure <_< China is one of the biggest reasons why the world is messed up. Do you not fcking not know what they do to animals there let along their own people. skin animals alive, pull out rabbits fur while you can hear them scream from pain. wanne know what your fluffy warm coat is made in china from dog or cat. the same pets we keep home. so all these people supporting China you are fools, China is nothing but trash in the eyes of a lot of people.
Posted by 13_obsesser 3 years ago
13_obsesser
I feel like this is a scam, or a joke of some sort. Neither side,o or can sounds knowledgeable about this topic in any way. Yes some might be big enough control freaks to want to rule the world, but nuking china only will anger many more countries in the process. Granted the U.S. can questionably take on any country by themselves, as far as a military goes. Nuking china will anger a lot of people though putting them all against the U.S. That battle would be much harder won. So yes there is reasoning to nuke China, but are we really ready to start world war III?
Posted by GiantSpoonMan 3 years ago
GiantSpoonMan
The stupidity is strong with these ones.
Posted by trevortrunck 3 years ago
trevortrunck
to all of you putting me down, China deserves to be nuked they are no good at all
Posted by teenconservative 3 years ago
teenconservative
This entire debate is retarded and I feel that CON is at fault for even proposing it. There is no reason for nuking the Chinese but in a time of war the argument would be different. There may be a time when using nuclear force is warranted but that debate is for the future. Not Now!
Posted by candid_atheist 3 years ago
candid_atheist
Trevor...you must be trolling..

You lost me at this: "First of all none of them can speak american so what good are they" ...first off, the language you know is not "american", it is English.
Posted by Poonslayer19 3 years ago
Poonslayer19
Trevor you are just an idiot. Why would you want to nuke China. We would lose almost everything that we have because more than half of the stuff we have is made in china.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
ZBEASTtrevortrunckTied
Reasons for voting decision: Failed to actually be a funny troll debate, but a forfeit still hurts conduct.