alexf1234567
lovecandy365

Should the United State take all illegal Immigrants and throw them in the pacific ocean?

alexf1234567

Pro

Immigrants are the problem in USA. Mexicanas take lives and jobs and are cuasing deaths while Africans are stealing and breaking laws everywhere. We can make a ship and throw them in the ocean. Then have them swim ti wherever they want except the usa!
lovecandy365

Con

Your response is racist......." Mexicans take lives and jobs and are causing deaths while Africans are stealing and breaking laws everywhere?" What is that supposed to mean? Caucasians aren't innocent either, and if you put this into perspective, aren't we all immigrants except Native Americans. So you are pretty much saying that everyone should be thrown into the ocean?
alexf1234567

Pro

Only the immigrants should be thrown with you too for backing them up. They are useless and cause all trouble in united States. United States has freedom for people in the United States not for people who come into this country illegally. They break the laws and should be thrown into Pacific ocean. Not the Atlantic Ocean because i like to swim in it.
lovecandy365

Con

Are you a Nazi or something? You must be a racist or white supremacist, how are we going to "throw them in the ocean"? That's murder, these people need food, water, and shelter the U.S. has. We aren't going to be murders, so ditch your stupid idea already.
alexf1234567

Pro

Sir i find that rasist that you would call me a nazi i am a native american and by imigrants i meant all those sailor boat f*cking piece of shits that murdered my ancestors
lovecandy365

Con

First I am not a "sir" I'm female, and what's with your use of profanity? And your arguments sound like one's of a drunk 40-year old man. And you cannot change the past, do you know how many Africans were killed in slave trade, or how many Jews were killed in the Holocaust? You aren't the only one, so cry yourself a river, build a bridge and get over it!
alexf1234567

Pro

Ok Bertha relax. Take a deep breath. Blacks have invaded sports and killed innocent lives. Mexicans hop the border and take our jobs kidnap are family's and work. The Guatemalans those people need to just stay away. I have several solutions to solve this diasterfy.
SOLUTION 1- make a boat put all illegal immigrants on the boat. Sail them about 69 miles into the pacific have 12 American soliders throw them off the boat into the ocean. We then return to America and forget what happen on the boat. This will not only accomplish our debt this will teach young Mexicans USA is no place for you. This also will solve jobs that are being taken away from great USA citizens. This is my number 1 choice.
SOLUTION 2- make a dome. Tell illegal aliens they get free US green cards at a party. They all seem very excited they go to the party. Have the Americans say " ohh the cards are over there" drop the dome on the aliens and carry on with our natural day duties. This won't only accomplish our national debt of about trillions of $. All aliens are still alive. We now have a safe place until they run out of food and water. Once they start fighting back we then do as the Simpsons Movie says threaten with bombs. This is my number 2 choice
SOLUTION 3- make a wall around Chicago. Blacks have invaded Chicago causing a large number of casualties. Removing Chicago from the USA will solve this destruction
SOLUTION 4 (the way you think)- leave them! Let them like everyone and let them take over America. They are only raping our family's killing large masses of people, taking our us debt and wasting our oil. That's sounds wonderful Bertha! Tell me how you feel in 100 years when a stupid dumb mustached Mexican is our president. I hate solution 4
lovecandy365

Con

My name is not Bertha first of all..........second of all, why are we just going to throw them off a boat? Unlike you, some people have two things they are called LOGIC and COMMON SENSE. You sound just like Donald Trump except you are way more unreasonable.
alexf1234567

Pro

BERTHA RELAX. I know theses arguments are hard to accept but you know its right so stop playing stupid Bertha. If you dont like the idea of a boat we can simply use another use of transportation. Bertha Do you like the use of a plane or helecoter instead? I just thought these immigrants have spent so much of our hard earn income to let them use planes. Then you say to me "no COMMON SENSE or LOGIC" If you ask me thats the most rascist thing i have heard today. Blacks steal our money and KFC. So why are we letting them just act like America is their home. Well guess what Bertha its Not! I 4.7 million blacks have invaded the United States and i have enough of this! Im gonna take action. "You sound just like Donald Trump except you are way more unreasonable." What is that suposed o mean? To me it sounds like your calling me Donald Trump but you sound like Hilary Clinton, a usless human being. The only difference of course is that your name is Bertha
lovecandy365

Con

I have one final response....................how many times did your mother drop you on your head? Are you five? And I'm African American, I don't steal, and I don't like KFC. That's a racial stereotype, I'm 13 and I have more intelligence in my pinkie than your entire body. Do your research, go to the doctor, ask for a heart and a brain, then come back and debate. And Hilary Clinton is not a useless being, and get this through your thick skull, my name is Mercedez not Bertha.
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
Rami
Hey, Alex, I'd be happy to debate. Although I'd wish someone would vote.
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
Rami
You really think so? I have a strong feeling this is a troll.
Posted by geho89 1 year ago
geho89
Rather than trolling, I just find pro to present himself as unintelligent.
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
Rami
when dealing with a troll, you have to use troll tactics. In this case, Con should argue that California is dealing with the water crisis, so if the illegals smile back to shore, they can't deal with it.
Posted by AWSM0055 1 year ago
AWSM0055
*slow clap*

Wow. How mature and reasonably minded, and totally not driven by your own xenophobic emotions.
Posted by DeezNutzz 1 year ago
DeezNutzz
i agree with ya f*ck those spicks chinks and niggers