notos
H501

Should the United States allow Muslims in the country?

H501

notos

Con

We should not accept Muslims into the United States because of the danger they pose to others. First, let us debunk the claim that Islam is a religion of peace. Last time I checked, a religion of peace didn't have a god that murdered people by the thousands and called for the killing of those who do not adapt to their religion or beliefs. ISIS is an islamic organization. Terrorists are muslims. Look at Europe, once a great continent with culture for miles. Now, a sprawling continent for rape and harassment by muslims. Ever notice how a lot of European countries let in refugees, Germany, France, Belgium, Sweden, and they have huge problems due to Islam. You have the Chancellor of Germany making speeches with islamic subtitles and telling the citizens of Germany, who have invested generations of money, culture, and support to the country, that they should allow these refugees who come from cultures that are COMPLETELY different to Germans, should be allowed with open arms. France and Belgium have been hit by terrorist attacks that kill many people, and people still rush to the aid of muslims that feel sad. Not to mention that hundreds of millions of muslims favor or support the institution of Sharia Law/ acts of terrorism in many countries. Many muslims support the oppression of women by having them where hijabs and burkas and think it is okay to rape a woman that they are married to, then proceed to stone her for having sex and trying to stop it. Muslims have ruined Europe and are going to ruin America. Just wait.
H501

Pro

I would like to point out one thing before we begin our debate- You are a very misguided person. I understand that your chronic racism is not your fault, but honestly, I have many good friends who are Muslim, and hearing you attack them is almost too much to bear. I hope you understand that unless you apologize, I have no respect for you. Now for my argument.

As I type this, I almost wish I hadn't accepted. Honestly, someone who is actually Muslim should explain Muslim beliefs. However, I will do my best. If I make any mistakes, will someone let me know so that I can avoid making a fool of myself? Islam is a religion with one god, Allah. In fact, many people believe that Islam is an adaptation of the occurrences that Christianity was based upon, or vice versa. Yes, Islam is a religion of peace. This claim can't be debunked because it is not a claim but a fact. As for ISIS, well, there will always be people who twist something good into something terrible and bad. I'm sure that most, if not very single one of the Muslims in America is as shocked and horrified as we are about the attacks in France. You also say that Muslim's are rapists. Sure, some rapists are undoubtedly Muslim, statistically, this is a certainty. However, some serial killers are Christian too. Lets use a little "Con logic" here .

I have now come to the conclusion that all Christians are serial killers. This is a such a shocking realization. Let me go call 911 on my parents. They are Christian, and they probably have bodies hidden in the basement! Lets kick all the Christian serial killers out of America! Make America great- and Christian free- again!

Do you see how idiotic that sounds? If I see a pink sheep, do I assume all sheep are pink, or do I use logic and conclude that the sheep must be a statistical outlier?

And why shouldn't the Germans let the Muslims into their country? Do you not understand that some of those Muslims are actually running- with their families- away from ISIS?
notos

Con

notos forfeited this round.
H501

Pro

Oh God. I really don't have time for this. If you're in a debate, FINISH IT! Especially if you started it!
notos

Con

notos forfeited this round.
H501

Pro

Well...thanks for the free win, I guess.
Posted by Quohog 1 year ago
Quohog
"speeches with islamic subtitles" ... lol. This guy doesn't even know the difference between a religion and a language, but wants to debate politics?
Posted by AlphaFSPG107 1 year ago
AlphaFSPG107
This debate is almost identical to this one

http://www.debate.org...

I agree with pro, as you can see in my debate, don't stereotype a population because of an individual.
Vote Placed by famousdebater 1 year ago
famousdebater
notosH501Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by fire_wings 1 year ago
fire_wings
notosH501Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ff