spitfire1212wade
TheRealSpassky101

Should the United States keep taking in refugees?

spitfire1212wade has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

spitfire1212wade

Con

Hello, I would like to announce my intent to debate this question. Please respond "I accept" and we will start the debate in the second round.

Thank you, and good luck!
TheRealSpassky101

Pro

Posted by Tom-The-Hypocrit 1 week ago
Tom-The-Hypocrit
America is made of refugees. But I think they should only ever take legal ones. In asutralia we get people coming on boats from indonesia. This is illegal and should be stopped. I assume the same thing happens with mexico and america.
Posted by GrimlyF 1 week ago
GrimlyF
No the U.S. shouldn't take more refugees. The West should not have allowed the huge number of people to literally invade Western Europe. They should have been turned back to Syria or wherever they originated. America already has a poverty stricken underclass, why add to it?.