DylanLang
Pokemonzr

Should the United States look for alternative sources of protine

DylanLang

Pro

This is an open debate to see what people think about the subject as in it could create new industry's in marketing the product(such as insects, reptiles, ext.), helping the needy, and whatever you can think of.
Pokemonzr

Con

I will be debating this topic with the stance that the United States should not look for alternate sources of protine.

In the first round, I would like to state the definition of "protine", but I cannot find it anywhere on the internet, so I am assuming that my opponent has meant "protein", which I will go on to define this term, and this will be the definition used in the debate unless pro would like to provide a second definition in contradiction to this.

Protein:

1. "any of numerous, highly varied organic molecules constituting a large portion of the mass of every life form and necessary in the diet of all animals and other nonphotosynthesizing organisms, composed of 20 or more amino acids linked in a genetically controlled linear sequence into one or more long polypeptide chains, the final shape and other properties of each protein being determined by the side chains of the amino acids and their chemical attachments: proteins include such specialized forms as collagen for supportive tissue, hemoglobin for transport, antibodies for immune defense, and enzymes for metabolism." http://dictionary.reference.com...

2. "the plant or animal tissue rich in such molecules, considered as a food source supplying essential amino acids to the body." http://dictionary.reference.com...

I will not make my arguments in this round considering pro did not either, to make it even. So pro, please present your initial arguments in Round 2 and I will do the same. Good luck!
DylanLang

Pro

DylanLang forfeited this round.
Pokemonzr

Con

My opponent has forfeited, so to make it even, I will not post any arguments in this round.

Good luck Pro if you continue to debate this!
DylanLang

Pro

DylanLang forfeited this round.
DylanLang

Pro

DylanLang forfeited this round.
Pokemonzr

Con

Pokemonzr forfeited this round.
DylanLang

Pro

DylanLang forfeited this round.
Pokemonzr

Con

Pokemonzr forfeited this round.
Posted by DylanLang 3 years ago
DylanLang
Well that was accident to forfeit, i guess i shouldn't post a debate unless i have a reliable source of wifi to depend on.
Posted by DylanLang 3 years ago
DylanLang
I know that Protein is misspelled, it missed my eyes and if i would have seen it it would have been corrected.
Posted by DylanLang 3 years ago
DylanLang