DylanR00
debatefox

Should the Vice President be the runner up?

Started: 5/2/2014 Category: Economics

DylanR00

Pro

I believe that the Vice President should be the loser of the final election. It would allow balanced opinions in the office between Republicans and Democrats, possibly bringing the country closer with decisions being balanced towards all.
debatefox

Con

the big question here is AMERICA. america is about choice and freedom so why should we give the president no choice on who is going to give his spot to if he dies. your probably in your dads will why should we make it his brother/sister who gets the money because their next in line, same concept people have choices and what they do with their choices is up to them if the president wants to have an uneducated moron for a vice president then let him (I am not referring to bidden just an example)
DylanR00

Pro

DylanR00 forfeited this round.
debatefox

Con

voting is okay as it is nobody is complaining saying hey I want to change voting if people were they would rise together and change but because they are not doing this it is saying "hey I like voting as it is."
DylanR00

Pro

DylanR00 forfeited this round.
debatefox

Con

for my final argument I shall say that obviously pro should not have taken this debate for he/she has not argued in fear of being humiliated so I think it is easy to see who won this
Posted by Objectivity 2 years ago
Objectivity
I'll accept if pro makes it 5 rounds long.