Teyiah
strunknate

Should the death penalty be legal anywhere?

Teyiah

Con

Anyone that takes up this challenge need to know the following:

• There should be no disrespectful comments.

• This is a debating website which means that the statements are of your opinion. Do NOT judge other peoples views they are entitled to an opinion just like you are.

• There is no need to use big words, you are just stating your opinion and may confuse another party that may be watching. I

If you accept these conditions please join me in a debate. I am younger and I do enjoy a little challenge I believe I have a different out look then most teenagers my age. Enjoy! :-)

You state your reasoning first and I will begin in the second round.
strunknate

Pro

hammurabi code an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth

I believe that America should have the death penalty
prison life
in a lot of prisons people have time outside, exercise ,tv(in a lot of prisons) ,reading ,free time ,free meal
oh yea and they live of us the tax payers money to give this nice prison and to give them a nice healthy food
all off our money why should they be treated this good they could have killed people and in a lot of
cases masses of people such as aurora James Holmes most likely will not suffer the death penalty but
why he took the life's of many people not ready to go why should he live his full life the only reason they saying
he is sick in the head is because he is crazy he is not he killed people and to our government he is crazy he is not he is a cold blooded killer.
Teyiah

Con

Teyiah forfeited this round.
strunknate

Pro

strunknate forfeited this round.
Teyiah

Con

Teyiah forfeited this round.
strunknate

Pro

strunknate forfeited this round.
Teyiah

Con

Teyiah forfeited this round.
strunknate

Pro

strunknate forfeited this round.
Posted by zezima 3 years ago
zezima
just pointing out it is more exspensive to give the death penalty then to keep a man in prison for life.