hansu0823
fh29

Should the drinking age be lowered?

hansu0823 has forfeited round #2.

hansu0823

Con

Con:
Lee Hwan hee- Korea is too conservative. Especially in case of alcohol, which is different from other country. If they want drinking alcohol, they can drinking alcohol

Woo Joo yeon- I agree to lower drinking age. Now student under 19 age drink alcohol. But they drink alcohol secretly. Drinking age should be lowered.

Kim ji ae: I agree with "Drinking age shoul be lowered." Drinking age standard is now high ninteen age, but it is too hard! Give freedom to the highschool third grade!

Hong Chan hee- I agree the drinking age should be lowered

Against

Park Sun Jong- I'm disagree under the age of drink. All student is protect of the law. But agree side want a drink. So It's not make sense.

How about your ideas?
fh29

Pro

The drinking age should be lowered to 16. In both the USA and Korea people drink underage anyway. 16 is when people can be trusted to take responsibility for any harm they commit to others or themselves, and anyway alcohol isn't too harmful of a drug. Cigarettes are much worse.