lilcheerleader2001
IATDM

Should the everyday of the school year end at 1:30 PM

IATDM

lilcheerleader2001

Con

I do not think kids should get out of school at 1:30 everyday because it will cause kids to lose more education. Because of this, kids could not get a good education. For some schools, kids get off school at 1:30 on 1 day, at that is bad also. Kids are always saying that they want to get out of school, and go home. For the kids that like school, it is hard for them to get early.
IATDM

Pro

First of all you need to check your spelling and grammar in many spots, why is it so hard for kids to go home play out side and do things they enjoy most. If you prefer to stay at home and work thats fine with me.
lilcheerleader2001

Con

First off, you said that we need to have more spelling and grammar. You need to be in school more often so that you could learn it. Also you need math. School is important. Yes, I see you're point on the reason kids could go on for fun outside, but school is one thing that you need. Schools could do extra recesses, but that's a different subject.
IATDM

Pro

The grammar I was talking about was the title, And recesses are not even 30 minutes long. If you chose 30 minutes over more than an hour then you are crazy!!
lilcheerleader2001

Con

I think you aren't getting my point. School is just the way it is. Kids need all these things. Recess is 30 min. And, Some teachers need the break so they give kiods another recess. Kids do not need to get out early. It will just give kids bad jobs when they are adults!
IATDM

Pro

I still disagree
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
You guys must state evidence
Posted by jeh123 4 years ago
jeh123
And about the "reading" comment, it was an alternate proposal, your the guy who probably can't read properly. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by jeh123 4 years ago
jeh123
You bozo, that was a typo, I meant to say "our". And FYI, I'm a 13 year old who has lived in India for only 2 years, I've spent the rest of my life in Manhattan, NY and Princeton, NJ. So please, cut the immigrant crap you dumbwad.
Posted by IATDM 4 years ago
IATDM
Awesome
Posted by jeh123 4 years ago
jeh123
Couldn't school start earlier? I'm in India, and are school day is from 7:30 to 2:00.
Posted by IATDM 4 years ago
IATDM
ha ha ha true that
Posted by KernGordon 4 years ago
KernGordon
HA immigrant can't read or write properly
Vote Placed by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
lilcheerleader2001IATDMTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro stated no arguments and criticized grammar while con stated something but no one deserves points and they still suck.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
lilcheerleader2001IATDMTied
Reasons for voting decision: Neither advanced their points much. I would award con arguments, if not for failing to understand when their own mistakes were pointed out. Spelling goes to pro, mainly for pointing out the errors (con's was worse, but none of pro's mistakes were caught when there were mistakes).