anna.h
nicnacpatttywack

Should the government give wireless internet to everyone?

Started: 3/7/2016 Category: Technology

anna.h

Con

I believe the government should not give wifi/wireless internet to everyone because not everyone may need it. I do think it can be useful for some people but the rich do not need this charity. It would be merely wasting the government's money that could be used for other causes.
nicnacpatttywack

Pro

I think that the government should give free wireless network to anyone that needs it. Wireless internet is important because it is what wifi is and you need wifi for homework and your job. Some people do not have enough money to afford wireless network so if the government gives them that then you can start doing work in the comfort of your home instead of at a loud cafe.
anna.h

Con

Although I think poor people should have internet, I think there is more important things the government can be providing money for. Health care is very expensive and many people should have access to free health care that cares better than Obama Care. I agree with Nicole's argument but I also believe that cafes are a great to have free wifi. They aren't very loud and they can provide poor people with a nice environment and community where they can find friends and talk.
nicnacpatttywack

Pro

I do agree with Anna that health care is very important, however, you still would have to pay for health insurance. Health care is not free. If the government gives out free wireless internet, then you wont have to pay so you just get free stuff. Also, some people don't have quiet cafes in there community.
anna.h

Con

anna.h forfeited this round.
nicnacpatttywack

Pro

nicnacpatttywack forfeited this round.
Posted by Mr.Muffin 1 year ago
Mr.Muffin
I agree with pro. The government really doesn't need to pay for anything else. Public libraries and cafes are good places to get free wifi.