waterscalming
LincolnDouglas101

Should the land of Nephilim (Canaan) go back to the Nephilim (Palestinian)?

waterscalming

Con

As I am saying this, I am currently undergoing research (personal) and digging for information (perhaps trying to draw at best straw arguements) for the basis of what my attempted claim is.
Please clarify accordingly on what basis of your faith you beleive and how it is right or wrong and why. I will be explaining my basis of understanding accordingly for who ask for more clarification of my explanations.
Nephilim (Fallen Angels) breeding with mankind, what were the underlying score results and why?
1st let me quote some indirect references: Land of Canaan, spies sent said the current land dwellers made the spies look like grasshoppers in comparison. (Land of the giants?)
2nd let"s look at Roman and Carthage, and Greek Mythology, without going too much in-depth did each culture talk of higher-beings that are described as heavenly beings? (Zues and Mars just to name only a a few. What about the Homer Oddesies? What was the real-reason for building a how big of a wooden horse for the Battle of Troy? I hope you see the line of questions I have in thought now... Plug in your own questions as well if you"d like with similiar concept questions.
3rd Let"s look at the picture paintings on the Egyptian walls, who were the paintings described from to be? Are they drawn with massive size comparison for effect of the individual, or to make a spiritual connection of what they represented to the people? How much sense does either make and why in consideration and comparison of perhaps the evidence of giants with the Egyptians and what do and how to do it?

4th Now let"s backtrack a little bit. Children of Israel, (If they dwelt with the Egyptian Giants from the Nephilim offpsring) that would explain how they were so capable to defeat them int he land of Canaan as they knew the giants weaknesses that GOD provided explanation with true or false? Why were the spies so afraid, because they knew GOD"s ability but knew these inhabitants were very fierce, violent, and against GOD"s will with special abilities?

Now let"s move forward a little bit, how many battles did the children of Israel experience? Walls of Jericho, why do you think the walls were so high and so mighty? Could it possibly have been due to the walls built were from giants in comparison?
Move forward a little bit more, even though people knew and understood GOD"s might and capabilities they still feared the giants, just consider the Shepherd David before he came and stood before Goliath. Why did they fear? Because they didn"t truly trust and obey GOD even then fearing to be easily taken up and killed by this beast of a man?
Okay, now let"s move around a little bit, what was the bedchamber of one of the kings of that land? It was described to be that of 13-15 feet in length for how tall someone was. This makes no sense if it was a normal sized person being examined.

Let"s look at the time of JESUS CHRIST, one of the Catacombs (grave-site dwelling places) a man came out (spirits and demons in him) and cried out even as JESUS CHRIST was on the boat feeling a yearning and crying out from inside about the territory he was about to place his feet upon. The man cried out, "Have you come to torture us?" Why would a simple dwelling uninhabited by spirits or demons person cry out such things are false? How did these spirits/demons come to be so abundant around the caves of this location?
Could this be an indication of previous giant nephilim where they were part human flesh, part celestian (angelic beings who do not die) stay on the earth as a result of mixing flesh with celestian genetics causing demons/spirits to roam about the land on the earth, or elsewhere? Consider, what occured when JESUS CHRIST died? Where did he go, what did he do, but he was fully GOD and fully FLESH, without any modifications that can be identified or described other than the same knowledge or greater than the nephilim"s offspring directly?
If the previous nephilim were with a spirit/demon would this indicate that they would have produced spirits/demons upon their death and to be dwelling around that place for the spirits/demons home? (I can"t prove or disprove this, but such a quantity in such a location leads to question if it is not specific indications.)
Does anywhere in scripture give reference to such categories taking place of torturing? Only in the Old Testament Apocrapha(?) where talking of Noah or Enoch to these Nephilim about enlightening to mankind what they were not suppose to know and about the heavens, and magic and other abilities in a scolding fashion manner.
Am I saying I approve the old testament apocrapha(?) I can"t say I do, I can"t say I don"t.. but it is definitely something I feel I will need to dig further into in time to come.
Now going on today with today"s understanding of Israel.

The land the Children of Israel took away from The people of Canaan (The ones who spies said the current inhabitants made the comparison of grasshoppers in prespective. The ones who could have only been the off-spring from the Nephilim or fallen angels.) Is it not ironic or something to take into consideration when the Romans who after fully conquering all the jewish settlements and cities and squashed the final rebellious city that held-out at all costs would not later explain to the roman leader who conquered that the reason why they lost was not because the Romans were greater than they were, but because they sinned and proceeded to show the Romans the remnants of the Giants in a cave they had in the city the same height of the Roman officer who conquered the city (13-15 feet in height). With the Jewish leader stating the reason why they lost was they sinned against GOD.
If this testimonial evidence is true, backed up and verified.
Wouldn"t that imply that the reason why the Romans named the Promised Land for HIS CHILDREN (ISRAEL) who GOD said this will be their land of Milk and Honey, which previously were the territories of giants or teh offspring of the nephilim imply once and for all that it was the Romans who still had nephilim offspring bloodlines and chose to refere back to the land of the dwellers of Canaan for the land of the giants to own and control the territory?

And if this was the case, then the mythology for the romans would have been implicating the fact that the Romans were decendants of the Nephilim and wanting to spread the Nephilim ideology of faith in other gods and not the same GOD of Isreal being the ONE TRUE GOD.

And how the Islamic faith came in, was to produce confusion from some of the offspring thus afterwards in saying this is the Islamic faith"s land after finding that the giants (Nephilim) were to be deceased after not being allowed to reproduce in mass quantities again and rule the world as they were in the process before?

Logically speaking, it may be illogical, but religiously and spiritually perhaps there"s more of a logical reasoning than easily meets the eye to explain.

The other question I have to inquire though, what was the underlying reason underlying explanation behind how and why Israel came to be and gain their territory of land again?

Was it a spiritual influence of some manner or explanation to give the Jews their land that the world leaders in the time agreed?

Consider how would you feel with a location to be relocated back to and away from the local neighbors who hated, turned them in and wanted to kill them? Which would have been more logical and acceptable considering the circumstances at that time and biblical, historical evidence of where they once lived before the Romans (nephilim descendants) wiped them out and prohibited from dwelling on their land directly.

Logically, spiritually and biblically it makes sense to give them their land back from who and what the Romans took and who their GOD promised to them (from conquering and killing off the descendants of the GIANTS from fallen angels).
So, why are the Palenstinean people so angry over losing their land and territory?

Consider the reason the Islamic faith came to power and control...

When giants failed to cause enough mythological (which very well could have truth behind them. Consider why the Baal priests were so confident against Isaiah for lighting the altar on fire first accepting the challenge and match.) Satan needed another avenue to distract and break-away the promise GOD gave to the Children of Israel. If the Children of Ishmael are actually from this communicated manner, that implicates to me the influence of a spiritual source or a spiritual angel in retrospective manner. Such a spiritual angel, could have led to the political arena and physical understanding where before it should have only been sought from JESUS CHRIST as their LORD AND SAVIOR for healing, Consider (the valley of the bones, where GOD instructed for commands to happen and it began to take place of ancient warriors to begin the sinews and flesh of the warriors who died) why does mankind need understanding of physical aspects for medicine, physical surgeons, if not for spiritual connectivity with GOD being lost for sole and complete desire from faith and understanding?

Maybe I"m crazy, perhaps I"ve lost my mind.

Perhaps if one was to really contemplate the spiritual and religious implications of everything I am saying, and ask the HOLY SPIRIT for HIS explanation and guidance on such a *touchy* subject maybe you will be enlightened to understand the words I am saying as not mere words of theory but potentially as facts unspoken, ignored and forgotten to prove a certain aspect of mankind.

I"m just saying...
For what do I know except the thoughts JESUS CHRIST/HOLY SPIRIT has allowed and provided for me to think, ask, and think further into for understanding of such things?

If you say this is blasphemy and it is from SATAN, explain how seeking better understanding not known is blasphemy.
LincolnDouglas101

Pro

You are forced to Affirm with me because we have to save the human race from ultimate destruction and death of all people and things. My opps inability to talk about anything but death and destruction is the very reason why violence is present in the first place.
Paige a Professor of Poli Sci at the University of Hawaii explains that "Focus on violence discourages the study of nonviolence and condemns us to perpetual violent society."
Because of opp is only focusing on violence and oppression that is going to be the only thing that occurs inside of our world. It is the obligation of you the voter to make sure that our society can effectively combat this cycle of violence and oppression. You MUST vote the CON down in order for their to be a world with out oppression.
Paige extends - "the only way to end violence and oppression is the discussion not of it but solutions. Thinking the impact irrelevant and the end goals pointless. We must focus on the practicality of ending violence not the actual impact of it."

In order to save the world and to end poverty and violence you must negate.
waterscalming

Con

Um, Are you even sure you understood my logic in everything I am saying?

Are you familiar with the terminology of Nephilim? They are my claim basis why there is violence today. And they are the ones potentially causing all the problems in Palestine.

I am asking to make sure you understand this before anything further has been discussed.

Because if you are able to concretely from a religious, or mytholigical background of explanation teaching that the nephilim were killed off/died/prohibited without ability to communicate or have their off-spring produce and cause harm and affliction that is known or poorly understood then you destroy my arguement.

By saying, " the only way to end violence and oppression is the discussion not of it but solutions. Thinking the impact irrelevant and the end goals pointless. We must focus on the practicality of ending violence not the actual impact of it."

That to me is restating, if you want everyone to not be in poverty then you must enforce socialism to the extreme. And to end violence one must be of an absolute police state crushing any potential of disagreement before it creates a physical conflict.

Both of which I disagree with the establishment of, and negates the entire topic of what I am trying to discuss.

If the Nephilim did not originally inhabit large swaths of territory you wouldn't see them in the locations, faiths, and communications listed in the first arguement.

IF the Nephilim did originally inhabit, then can it be agreed or disagreed upon that they (the palestinians) are descendants from the Nephilim this is theory in question if it would be considered true or false and if so why from previously stating my arguement and connecting straw-man arguements that no physical proof can be explained without going on a ledge to confirm or deny such explanation of different faiths and reasons of drawings with stories relating to such mythical creatures.

And if the Nephilim did truly exist and their off-spring is validated as true, Are Palestinians truly Nephilim descendants or not and should they rightfully own the land of their ancestors whether for good or for bad effects?

And bottom-line reason question:

WHY???
LincolnDouglas101

Pro

LincolnDouglas101 forfeited this round.
waterscalming

Con

Unless the other person decided to just make one statement and not make any other comments, I am hoping to get actual feedback this next round.
LincolnDouglas101

Pro

LincolnDouglas101 forfeited this round.
waterscalming

Con

waterscalming forfeited this round.
LincolnDouglas101

Pro

LincolnDouglas101 forfeited this round.
waterscalming

Con

waterscalming forfeited this round.
LincolnDouglas101

Pro

LincolnDouglas101 forfeited this round.
Posted by waterscalming 1 year ago
waterscalming
Palestinian(?) individuals claim it was unfair for them to lose the territory that they lived in for such a long time.

The true inhabitants were the Canaan before Isreal came and kicked them out in the form of death.

The Canaan bred with the Nephilim.

So the only true way that the Muslims should be allowed to live in this territory is for international acceptance that they are descendants of the Nephilim which is a two edged sword for any religious historical scholar to comprehend.
Posted by liltankjj 1 year ago
liltankjj
(Should the land of Nephilim (Canaan) go back to the Nephilim (Palestinian)?) The wording is kind of hard to understand please go into more detail.
Posted by waterscalming 1 year ago
waterscalming
huh?
Posted by JESUSisLORD 1 year ago
JESUSisLORD
no
Posted by waterscalming 1 year ago
waterscalming
This debate is more of a challenge to state why the territories controlled are not from the Nephilim, or descendants of the Nephilim, using the reference of how and why there's so many contexts, references, and unexplained stories of giants in old faiths and ancient writings.