Lryeann719
sboss18

Should the paparazzi be banned?

sboss18

Lryeann719

Con

No not really, believe it or not most of these celebrities enjoy being in the spot light, they might not admit it, but once the paparazzi stop checking on them that pretty much determine their status in holly weird. Also I saw Lindsay Logan doing an interview about the paparazzi and she was saying how one time she didn't see them and was wondering where they were at. I'm pretty sure other celebrities think that way to. So the paparazzi may at times annoy them, but when they stop they start to worry. No publicity means you are a has-been.I bet you if the paparazzi were banned, the celebrities would lack self esteem because they didn't have a huge flock of people drooling over them and hollywood life just wouldn't be the same.
sboss18

Pro

My opponent's argument is plagiarized from the following source:

Lryeann719

Con

How about you don't join my argument if your going to lie okay. But anyway I think that with out the paparazzi all celebrities will lack off and would do anything to be caught on camara.
sboss18

Pro

I would like the judges to take into consideration my opponent's blatant copy-pasting plagiarism when voting conduct. I will now begin my counterargument.

"...with out the paparazzi all celebrities will lack off and would do anything to be caught on camara."

My opponent is speculating and has provided no information or evidence to back up this claim.

It's common knowledge that celebrities and the paparazzi do not get along very well [1]. Katy Perry is quoted saying that when she is living her daily life when not performing, she wishes she could be left alone [2].

Imagine having zero privacy in your life. Imagine being stalked and photographed everywhere you go, and when you make one tiny mistake, slipup, or faux pas, the entire world knows about it. No one would willingly want this.

Source(s):

Lryeann719

Con

How do you think, we know everything about them. They don't just tell us. And most of the time they lie and it is up to the paparazzi to find out what is a lie and what isn't.
sboss18

Pro

I extend my previous argument. My opponent has not provided any real argument yet to support their claim.

Lryeann719

Con

Your right and you win.
sboss18

Pro

My opponent has conceded. Please vote Pro. Thank you.

Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
Lryeann719sboss18Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Plagiarism is a conduct violation, so conduct goes to Pro due to Con's plagiarism. Arguments go to Pro due to Con's concession.