zkhiggin1
scotty_b_goode

Should the use of "Boys and Girls" be banned in schools?

scotty_b_goode has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

zkhiggin1

Con

I was intrigued by your point of view on the topic in "Opinions", and was interested in debating this further with you.

First off, on what base is your argument from? As far I as know, there is no known study out there that backs up your claim of using "Boys and Girls" being harmful to development of children.

Boys and girls are being called their respective gender literally since they are born. When they are born, they are labeled boy or girl. When we buy clothes, put them in sports, same thing. This isn't an issue based on how many genders there are, this is simple human nature. You are either on the boys team or on the girls team. You are either in the Boys section or the Girls section of the store. See my point?

I feel that removing the "Labels" from schools are simply something that is not needed, and is crossing the line in order to appease a certain angle.

I look forward to your response.