DylanBurke
lord_megatron

Should there be 4 day school weeks

DylanBurke

Con

I think there should because you can have a extra day to do your homework. Also you can see your fam more
lord_megatron

Pro

You took con, that means you are against 4 day school weeks. I am for them as they would give more time for homework and other activities, socialization and rejuvenation.
DylanBurke

Con

I thought to take the pro lol
lord_megatron

Pro

You are defeated by Lord Megatron the great.
Anyways here's the token argument I need for the votes-
1) 4 day school weeks will provide students with more time or extra curricular activities such as sports and arts.
2) It will be more balanced and less overwhelming.
3) Teachers can give the big tasks on Thursday which can be finished by Monday or Tuesday, while in the 5-day system it gets dragged to a 1 week long assignment.
4) School will have justification to reduce holidays on festivals, which result in unproductivity and a big gap that makes the student forget all about school. I am not saying to eradicate festival holidays, I am telling to reduce them, which will result in a small gap that is rejuvenating enough yet allows the memory to not fade away completely.
5) WHO DOESN'T LIKE HOLIDAYS!!!???
DylanBurke

Con

DylanBurke forfeited this round.
lord_megatron

Pro

To conclude, the arguments I mentioned in round 1 and 2 prove that school should have 4 days working in a week rather than 5 days.