Should there be 4 day school weeks
Debate Rounds (3)
Anyways here's the token argument I need for the votes-
1) 4 day school weeks will provide students with more time or extra curricular activities such as sports and arts.
2) It will be more balanced and less overwhelming.
3) Teachers can give the big tasks on Thursday which can be finished by Monday or Tuesday, while in the 5-day system it gets dragged to a 1 week long assignment.
4) School will have justification to reduce holidays on festivals, which result in unproductivity and a big gap that makes the student forget all about school. I am not saying to eradicate festival holidays, I am telling to reduce them, which will result in a small gap that is rejuvenating enough yet allows the memory to not fade away completely.
5) WHO DOESN'T LIKE HOLIDAYS!!!???
DylanBurke forfeited this round.
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.