annie04
AyyyyyyLmao

Should there be a death penalty?

AyyyyyyLmao has forfeited round #2.

annie04

Con

I think the death penalty should enforce.

The death penalty(capital punishment) is depriving felons lives to punish them. Korea stopped maintain the death penalty 1997. But I think Korea needs to maintain the death penalty. Of course, the punishment must always fit the crime. Now think about the felons like serial killers. 1973 Isaac Ehrlich showed every inmate who was executed, 7 lives were spared because others were deterred from committing murder. States with high murder rates would have even higher rates if they did not use the death penalty. The death penalty helps to prevent future crime as a form of permanent incapacitation. I think the death penalty is an only way for justice to exist because felons cannot be reform.

The death penalty should be maintained. Some countries which abolition death penalty need to reintroduce it. I think we need to enforce the death penalty. Are you for or against the death penalty?
AyyyyyyLmao

Pro

I don't think that death Penalty should be maintained.
Lemme react to your point:
First you should provide some evidence that death penalty keeps the murder rates lower. Because without evidence it's not prooven or even in the range of valid.

What i want to bring up, is that the death penalty is not only a relief and not really more a punishment then life imprisonment. Also death penalty is way more expensive then life imprisonment. So by imprisom someone for life you're not only punishing him more then by death penalty also youre saving money.
https://scholarlycommons.susqu.edu...
annie04

Con

First, you should provide some evidence that death penalty keeps the murder rates lower.: https://deathpenaltycurriculum.org...
I bring my evidence to this site......

I agree with what you sad. Until I read that site I thought life imprisonment is way more expensive than the death penalty. But by the death penalty, 7 innocent saved their life. I still think the death penalty could prevent future crimes.
Posted by Intellisio 3 months ago
Intellisio
Are you for or against the death penalty?