pogojayden123
LukeJamesRurans

Should there be curfew every where in Alberta for people under the age of 18?

pogojayden123

Pro

I think there should be curfew because when it is late, (especially on weekends) there are parties, gangs, and bad people out there; and kids/teenagers always want to go to parties, wonder around town, and more. I say that should not be allowed. If we had curfew, there would be less vandalism, kidnappings, steeling, and more. I know for a fact, that when a kid (or teenager) is out late, and alone,they could be in serious danger. Sometimes it depends on the town or city you live in, but thats all
LukeJamesRurans

Con

I disagree with you're argument on the basis that it is unethical to ban teenagers from having freedom of movement judged specifically on the actions of others. As a citizen of the UK I know that I can feel safe as I move around the City which I live in. I do however believe that other changes should be made where you live if the crime rate is as high as you make it out. Firstly by banning the possession of fire armed and knives anywhere in public, and then by increasing the police force.
pogojayden123

Pro

Yes. Teenagers wanna be "free" and just wanna have fun. But at the same time, saftey is before that. I know how people wanna have fun, and be "young" forever. But sometime's, you just gotta pay attention to safety too. I mean, safety is important. And if YOU dont see how safety is important, then YOU must have ran around the streets, and diddnt care about safety when you wrere little. DID YOU? Say something to THAT. Because I personaly think that you dont pay attention to safety. PLEASE think...
LukeJamesRurans

Con

The fact that you're accusing me of not being SAFE (with big capital letters) when I was "little" shows that you're running out if ideas. You just shout Safety and don't think. I go to party's and have fun sure, walk home around 1 or 2 but I don't feel in danger. If the crime rare is high enough to make you this worried then get rid of the source or the offenders, don't punish the victims. Do more to control the criminals by the suggestions I have already stated in my previous argument.
pogojayden123

Pro

pogojayden123 forfeited this round.
LukeJamesRurans

Con

LukeJamesRurans forfeited this round.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Enforced by what legal sanction?