DummyLord
shadow360

Should there be laws placed over online games; what they can and cannot do?

Started: 1/20/2016 Category: Games

DummyLord

Pro

I think that there should be laws on online gaming. I know there basically already is a system in place for most games, but the fact that there is still not something like an online police system is worrying. I believe putting in such system would help the games and help promote internet safety.
shadow360

Con

i think that there should not be laws against online games. it says on online games, "online interactions not rated by eb." and people should be able to do what they want on video games.
DummyLord

Pro

I did no say that they should ban online games, but just monitor and protect the people who play then right, and to stop the ones who do not.
shadow360

Con

yes but if they do people might stop playing online video games and that will make the economy fall.
DummyLord

Pro

but not all online games are that way. because of the people watching over the server, they would thrive and then would grow in the people in them because of how little that things like taking others in-game money never really happen, making it a safer environment for all in the game.
shadow360

Con

shadow360 forfeited this round.
Posted by Shanaya14611 1 year ago
Shanaya14611
Yes..there should be laws , people do anything there ..they do whatever they want , like giving personal info or ... Dummy I will vote for yu
Posted by Shanaya14611 1 year ago
Shanaya14611
Yes..there should be laws , people do anything there ..they do whatever they want , like giving personal info or
Posted by TheRealGod 1 year ago
TheRealGod
Um there are employees who work for the gaming company that basically police the online gaming world for the game they created