glozellgreen117
mmichaen

Should there be more Harry Potter films in the future? Me= Yes

Started: 6/12/2016 Category: Movies

glozellgreen117

Pro

The Harry Potter franchise, one of the most loved collections of books and films. Most of us were pretty upset when it was all over. So why shouldn't there be more films? And who says that J.K Rowling needs to write a new book so that the franchise can continue.
mmichaen

Con

before we start our major points in round 2. i was upset but satisfied when harry potter ended and loved watching the final film over and over. now i will be debating why Harry Potter films should not return. as in there should not be another installation to the series, stared by Daniel Radcliff focusing the plot around Harry Ron and Hermione
glozellgreen117

Pro

Ok may the best person win. I just thought I should let you know I'm legit youtuber Glozell Green and if you haven`t yet heard of me then please check out my channel. Ok lets go. So I already have said the Harry Potter films, super popular with millions of fans all around the world. J.K Rowling has captured the hearts of many and has created one of the biggest franchises. So with all that under her belt, there is really no argument in the fact that more Harry Potter films should be coming down the line very soon. And who says that you need Daniel Radcliffe or Emma Watson. Hell the movie doesn`t even have to be about their children. You see the world of Harry Potter is so diverse and unique, you can practically do anything with it. You can make a film set before or after Harry Potter. You could do a movie on one of the books featured in the series such as the new movie announced- 'Fantastic Beasts'.
mmichaen

Con

took a look at your youtube channel and it looks funny. but I don't see too many videos related to this topic so please relevance?
i agree that it has a massive fanbase but that doesn't mean we should exploit that fanbase and produce a shameless cash grab just to extend the films one more title.
i need to clear up a disparity "should there be more Harry Potter Films?" this implies that you will continue on the story from the ending of the deathly hallows and hasn't been defined differently. so no the movie won't be about their children like you defined in your moot it will be about Harry Potter. this will only end in a disappointing sequel with disappointed fans and hence this shouldn't happen. we don't want Harry Potter to end like transformers or saw or rocky with too many sequels just for sequels sake.
glozellgreen117

Pro

glozellgreen117 forfeited this round.
mmichaen

Con

mmichaen forfeited this round.
glozellgreen117

Pro

glozellgreen117 forfeited this round.
mmichaen

Con

mmichaen forfeited this round.
Posted by mmichaen 8 months ago
mmichaen
as the affirmative side of the argument, she has failed to reply with sufficient evidence and forfeited her last two rounds, i did so similarly as a courtesy, but my points still stand.
Posted by mall 8 months ago
mall
Hollywood got to keep making money . They'll keep on keeping on