minitaurus
Leaning

Should there be more educational institutes?

minitaurus

Pro

Yes there should be more educational institutions because there is lack of literacy rate in most of the parts of many countries.
Leaning

Con

I'll accept and argue against.
Basic reading is relatively a quick learn.
Once you have the basics down a person is able to expand their knowledge in accordance to their means and will.
My parents rather than schools taught me how to read.
If a person is able to find a few books, a computer, or even a cell phone and have a basic understanding of how to read, they are able to advance as far as they choose.
minitaurus

Pro

Umm Kon yes you are a bit right. But we need educational institues for basic learning
Leaning

Con

Noooooo! You wasted a debate round by just saying Uh Huh!

If you have access to the information and possess the most basic of understanding then you don't need some place where you are forced to learn what other people think is relevant, you know what is relevant to you more than other people not living your life.

I don't feel like giving more unless you give more.

If you want a discussion on it, start a forum in education.
minitaurus

Pro

I'm sorry to waste this round i don't know what am i even doing. By the way, i am new and need to learn about this page. I got clear to some extend about the topic.THANKS
Leaning

Con

Eh no worries, I only joined recently as well.

Seriously though some subjects such as geometry, was that really all that useful to me? I cannot think of one time I needed to solve the angles in a triangle in real life or needed to know how large a room is on a piece of paper. Useful to architect maybe.

there are many subjects and learnings you do when you join a job. School doesn't apply perfectly to life.
Posted by Leaning 6 months ago
Leaning
Well you have to have finished 3 debates and verified it's you in some way. I haven't done it yet.

And if anyone does vote, I would prefer to lose or tie. Somehow I find having no wins so far fun.
Posted by minitaurus 6 months ago
minitaurus
I can't understand how to launch vote in voting period? HELP
Posted by minitaurus 6 months ago
minitaurus
Leaning, you are right i think. and thanks for the arguments.
Posted by Leaning 6 months ago
Leaning
And I guess someone could argue it is importaint to try to give our fellow humans an overall view on what most of think about reality, needed skills, life in general, social interactions, ect.
Posted by Leaning 6 months ago
Leaning
Seriously though, school is useful in accreditation and being a site where it is easier to do in depth learning on certain subjects. Or the argument not all people can depend on their guardians to teach them.