Ethyngoldizen
Taking-Wing

Should they make little plastic army girls like they make army guys.

Taking-Wing has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Ethyngoldizen

Pro

They make plastic army men, but they should make plastic army girls also.
Taking-Wing

Con

Hi all,

This is an interesting topic that might not have direct repercussions, but on a wider scale is important. The rise of the ideology that gender is a social construct and that men and women/boys and girls are exactly the same is harmful to society. Though this debate may have not been started on those ground, it most certainly applies to them

My opponent has taken the pro position, so I shall let him post his arguments first.

I urge the voters not to take into account any evidence that is provided without a source.

I look forward to an interesting debate.
Ethyngoldizen

Pro

If they make army guys, they should make army girls
Posted by Zaephou 1 month ago
Zaephou
You seem to be new to debating, presenting your point again isn't going to make your point any more valid, it is just saying that you cannot back it up and you are just asserting to try and prove your side.
Posted by Zaephou 1 month ago
Zaephou
How does it? Women give birth and carry on the species, I think that is pretty damn important and no one is going to argue with that eh?
Posted by Ethyngoldizen 1 month ago
Ethyngoldizen
Not only does it build up the thought in a lot of peoples heads that women aren't as important because we represent the men with green soldiers and not the women, but its bad enough that people already think that way
Posted by Ethyngoldizen 1 month ago
Ethyngoldizen
it should, if women can enroll in the military then they should make a toy to represent them
Posted by HGA 1 month ago
HGA
I guess, but does it matter that much?
Posted by Ethyngoldizen 1 month ago
Ethyngoldizen
lets start