knight.j
Micahher

Should this world be communist?

knight.j

knight.j

Con

I've always thought that communism is an interesting idea. Of course, I hate the idea of some people living in extreme poverty whilst others are living in six story houses with all the technology and food they could dream of; yes, communism would eradicate poverty and it would be a better world. But would it make the perfect world? You go out and earn "3000 per month, however because of communism, you only receive "2000 of your payment. Is this completely fair? I know that I wouldn't want the state owning everything of mine. I'm looking for someone to argue my case that communism is wrong and shouldn't be introduced into the world.

I look forward this interesting debate.
Micahher

Pro

forget you dumb piece of trash. freaking commies roughening this world. America FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
knight.j

Con

Ok, I think you may have misinterpreted what I said in round one.

I am CON on this debate, which means I am AGAINST communism. However, I believe and accept that in this world, and maybe on this site, there are communists; I was looking for someone who is pro-communism to argue their case against mine.

As you can see from the comments, most people are against communism and I accept that the chances of someone accepting this debate properly were small. That doesn't mean however that your ruining this debate was called for.

Thank you for expressing your views, however they would have been better suited in the comments section and preferably in a nicer tone of speaking.
Micahher

Pro

Micahher forfeited this round.
knight.j

Con

I didn't expect a reply from Micahher, and I don't expect one from him in this round, however I may as well finish off the debate.

Communism would sort out poverty, but I don't think that it is anyway near what should happen. The idea of the government controlling your income, what you own, what job you have, and many other things, seems awful to me. It would be like our government is controlling us, like we were never given free will in the first place.

I would like to clarify for those people out there who may still have misinterpreted my idea that I do not believe in communism in the slightest. I am aware however of the fact that there may well be communists on this site, as there are in the world, and it would have interested me greatly to debate the issue with anyone concerned. Who knows, maybe if Micahher hadn't accepted the debate when he had no intention of debating it properly, then maybe someone would have accepted it genuinely.

If there were to be anyone in the future who would like to debate this, then I would find it very interesting.
Micahher

Pro

Micahher forfeited this round.
Posted by Micahher 2 years ago
Micahher
Didn't get on in time, but I didn't realize you were against communism so I see no reason to post arguments when your not for communism
Posted by knight.j 2 years ago
knight.j
Ha ha, meant pro
Posted by knight.j 2 years ago
knight.j
Let's face it, CON isn't going to post any more arguments.
Posted by Lukas8 2 years ago
Lukas8
Communism doesnt necessearly mean poverty, if the economy goes well. Than everyone can be rich. But if you put profic into the communa, then you get china.
Posted by Lukas8 2 years ago
Lukas8
Ok, Con maybe you could put more arguments into your next round. Good luck.
Posted by Lukas8 2 years ago
Lukas8
Nyet,true capitalism and true communism just couldnt be good ideologies.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Capitalism would be the ideal system. One problem it always has is it will produce a tremendous amount of new wealth and that would put a target on it by government. I have never seen government ever satisfied with people having wealth they cannot control.
Posted by Lukas8 2 years ago
Lukas8
Has someone ever think of an mixure? Or an new system?
Posted by Lukas8 2 years ago
Lukas8
Sadly the world isnt supposed to be communistic. I was actually quite interested in its ideology. But I do think that a very regulated indvidualist,democratic but similar system should do the trick. And WHY have the communists and capitalist to fight (Because they didnt in Yugoslavia). Ad sorry but communism shouldnt be considered as evil, this is a propaganda by america. But communism isnt innocent as well.
Posted by Azma567 2 years ago
Azma567
alright, communism has lead to either destruction, or capitalism in every case. it is simply not a stable social-economic system. Karl Marx was a drunk impoverished man that wanted without earning.
Vote Placed by QTAY21 2 years ago
QTAY21
knight.jMicahherTied
Reasons for voting decision: It's people like pro that make me wish people like him would stay off this site.