Timmy_lost_his_legs
Dypatius

Should throwing bleach at bears be legal?

Timmy_lost_his_legs

Pro

This one time I encountered a giant grizzly and all I had left was a bottle of bleach, he ran at me and I opened the bottle and threw it at him.. I know this may be wrong but it made me feel whole. I felt as one. Doing this completed me!
Dypatius

Con

I believe this topic should be discussed somewhere else. This is a website for legitimate debates, not whether throwing bleach on bears should be legal.

My Legitimate answer would be yes. If your last defense was bleach, you have the right to do what is necessary.

Cons would be harming the environment around you. 98.7% chance the grizzly wont be dazed at all and will still come at you.

Your Choice.
Timmy_lost_his_legs

Pro

This website is for legititmate debates and that is why I am here debating. I believe throwing bleach at bears is a serious topic and I know there are other people like me that will also admit they have done the same as I.

Another option to stop people like myself from hurting bears with bleach would be to kill all bears and remove their exsistence.
Lucky for me because of that 1.3% chance of the grizzly being dazed I still get to go home and see my 109 year old kids.
Dypatius

Con

Your logic has overwhelmed my brain. I have no argument...
Timmy_lost_his_legs

Pro

Timmy_lost_his_legs forfeited this round.
Dypatius

Con

Dypatius forfeited this round.
Timmy_lost_his_legs

Pro

Dypatius

Con

Dypatius forfeited this round.
Timmy_lost_his_legs

Pro

Dypatius

Con

Dypatius forfeited this round.
Posted by Timmy_lost_his_legs 2 years ago
Timmy_lost_his_legs
This was not a "false" feeling of satisfaction! This was exciting, it filled me with adrenaline and most of all it was pleasurable. It fulfilled my needs and showed me the true meaning of my exsistence.
Posted by PeacefulChaos 2 years ago
PeacefulChaos
You shouldn't have. The bear was testing you. If you threw the bleach, it would haunt you forever, first giving you a false sense of satisfaction of being complete. You will be forever doomed due to your insolence. The bear will destroy your puny soul.