Should trollers be able to troll on

I believe trolling should be allowed. I believe this because everywhere you go, there is going to be trolls. If you ban trolling from a website, its basically teaching everyone that trolling can be stopped, which it cant.

Pro’s stance on the possibility of DDO stopping Trollers Trolling

If you ban trolling from a website, its basically teaching everyone that trolling can be stopped, which it cant.

The fundamental flaw In Pro’s stance

Pro states that banning trolling can be done but that stopping it cannot be done. This is indirectly stating that completely stopping trolling isn’t necessary in order to effectively ban, hence mitigate, it.

Something that cannot be completely wiped out or stopped need only be mitigated to a safe level in order to justify the ban. This is true for murder, rape and many other real-life analogous issues to trolling on

If Pro agrees that it can be banned but only denies that it can be completely stopped then Pro has yet to explain why one justifies the other not being done.

Pro also has yet to fully explain what trolling is and why it should be permitted.

I will tell you, sir, why it should be permitted. Because trolling is what some people do for a living. It might seem sad, but some people make tons of money off it. Just saying. AND, I would like to tell you that you are a filing cabinet ready to be used. I rest my case. Also, this video describes my position COMPLETELY:

Some people sell drugs for a living, some people kill for bounty for a living and some people make legal porn with consenting adults for a living.

None of these are or should be premitted on DDO for a variety of reasons. Care to elaborate?

Sir, you reallly smell like ebola. Now, you just made yourself look really stupid, because this debate was meant to attract people like you, who are against trolling and people who would waste their time typing a paragraph about trolling. This debate was also to waste your time, which, succeeded. Sorry, Im just a gaming nerd who loves to troll and mess around xD. Thanks for wasting your time!
Gavin :D

I take that as a concession. Thanks very much.

GavinSucks forfeited this round.

Proceed to round 5.

GavinSucks forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture