ICouldntThinkOfAName
2019browntyler

Should video games be recognized as something that makes you stupid or violent?

ICouldntThinkOfAName has forfeited round #2.

ICouldntThinkOfAName

Con

Video games do not make you stupid or violent. There have been countless studies that show that video games have a positive affect. They strengthen your hand-eye coordination and sharpen your reflexes.
2019browntyler

Pro

I accept this challenge, as I am a firm believer in the fact that violence is a trait that you pick up environmentally.
Posted by Intolerant_Liberal 10 months ago
Intolerant_Liberal
No. How many hundreds of millions play these games, and how many go on to commit violence because of them? I can blow up tons of aliens on Halo, baddies in LA Noire and other monsters and characters in loads of other games, and not feel any desire or need to harm anyone in real life. Then again, I'm in Britain and America seems to be a different place. Being able to buy all manner of weapons over the counter might have more to do with it.
Posted by 2019browntyler 10 months ago
2019browntyler
Will this debate be continued or should I stop checking? Lol.
Posted by ICouldntThinkOfAName 10 months ago
ICouldntThinkOfAName
yeah i realize that'll happen but i think i have a good enough argument that i can disprove them.
Posted by KingofTheSkullServants 10 months ago
KingofTheSkullServants
Be prepared for those who'll complain that video games cause violence, and all that jazz.