stephannoi
NCAR

Should we accept pedophile as a sexual orientation ?

stephannoi

stephannoi

Pro

Hi,NCAR,i want to challenge to to my debate topic.I know this sounds weird,but in my opinion pedophile is a sexual orientation just like among homo,hetero,and asesexual.In DSM-V the (fifth edition) pedophile has been accepted as a sexual orientation so long as their action does not cause harm to children.
NCAR

Con

ok, I dn't know what that means but I except your challenge.
stephannoi

Pro

You seriously don't know who pedophile is ?? Okay,i accepted,then i will explain you according to the medical definition.DSM-V define pedophile as sexual preference toward prepubertal or early pubertal children (generally age 14 or younger ).In large part of the world an adult having sex with 14 years old young teen is not consider as socially taboo while if you take a look at age of consent in most european country and latin america,it is 14.In some countries such as spain and japan it's even as low as 13.
I would like to present you my reason why i think , pedophile is a sexual orientation similar to other orientation :
1.Relationship between adult and a child does not always result in long lasting emotional and physical harm to children,therefore it should not always be viewed as abusive.Sometimes it can be positive to children in response to child sexual experience with an adult
2.Pedophile and homosexual are identically similar in characteristic but not equally the same.
The reason behind why American psychiatric association has declassified homosexual as mental disorder although there were no scientific empirical support for such claim but rather because of political influence and the pressure aside from the homosexual agenda favoring to accept homosexual in the society.Homosexual is a mental disorder. Research has examining the brain to conduct a search whether there are any abnormalities found .Research report that there are frontal lobe injury particularly the orbitofrontal region of the limb system associate with homosexual brain.As well as there is a link between temporal lobe abnormalities and pedophilia.From this scientific evidence both homo and pedos are mental ill individual.
3.Pedophile is sometimes describe as a sexual orientation by research who claim it has a similar age of onset,correlation with sexual and romantic behavior and stability over time as homosexual.
NCAR

Con

I wasn't listening to anything you just said. Half I didn't read and half I didn't understand.
stephannoi

Pro

Why don't you understand anything ?? Isn't my explanation clear enough for you to understand ? Do you have comprehension and reading problem ?? Please just tell me.
NCAR

Con

NCAR forfeited this round.
stephannoi

Pro

Also other reason why i think pedophile are similar to homosexual due to the fact that majority of pedos 87 % of them are either bi sexual or homosexual therefore homosexual are more likely than heterosexual to molested children and prey on multiple victim in their lifetime.
NCAR

Con

NCAR forfeited this round.
stephannoi

Pro

Why are you fortfeid many round.Do you still want to debate with me ?
NCAR

Con

NCAR forfeited this round.
Posted by stephannoi 1 year ago
stephannoi
Would you like to have a debate challenge with me ,Power Pikachu21, ?
Posted by stephannoi 1 year ago
stephannoi
@ PowerPikachu21
Posted by stephannoi 1 year ago
stephannoi
@ then how about an exchange to challenge you to a debate.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I'd be glad to debate as Con on this topic. I've seen some incorrect information in Pro's argument, and can probably create a rebuttal against it.
Posted by stephannoi 1 year ago
stephannoi
@ Stonehe4rt
What did you fear ?
Posted by Stonehe4rt 1 year ago
Stonehe4rt
I fear for our world....
Posted by stephannoi 1 year ago
stephannoi
In the future DSM should eliminate pedophile from the mental disorder list.
Posted by stephannoi 1 year ago
stephannoi
@ dathc
Yes.that's why i put an effort to try hard as much as i can to collect member supporters.I hope there will be some people in this website agreed with us.
Posted by dathc 1 year ago
dathc
@ stephannoi
I hope we could change society attitude together,me and you,my friend.
Posted by dathc 1 year ago
dathc
@ stephannoi
But i agree with you in some certain point that age of consent should be lowered.I see nothing wrong having sex with little girls.
Vote Placed by Kescarte_DeJudica 1 year ago
Kescarte_DeJudica
stephannoiNCARTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro is the only one who made an argument. Nobody really had very good spelling and no one cited any resources. Pro wins.