Irishgolfer737
ChayNewman

Should we allow concealed carry nation wide?

Irishgolfer737

Irishgolfer737

Pro

I believe we should allow concealed carry for many reasons. So if you except my challenge then I will explain these reason and why we should allow concealed carry nation wide.
ChayNewman

Con

I believe we should not allow concealed carry on the basis that it's more likely to cause a murder than prevent it. Washington DC's low murder rate of 69 per 100,000 is due to strict gun control, and Indianapolis' high murder rate of 9 per 100,000 is due to the lack of gun control. This shows that in areas that lack gun control are more likely to show high murder rates.
Irishgolfer737

Pro

I believe that we should have concealed carry nation wide for a few reason. My first reason is that the 2 amendment says that we have the right to bear arms and bearing arms literally means to carry guns. Secondly there are multiple cases were citizen who where carrying have intervened and saved many people. One of these cases is the Oregon mall shooting. A man started opening fire in a mall but then a citizen who had concealed carry confronted him and stopped him from shooting anyone else. So for these reasons I think we should have concealed Carry nation wide.
ChayNewman

Con

ChayNewman forfeited this round.
Irishgolfer737

Pro

For my last argument I would like to talk about how Switzerland has the lowest crime right in the world. How to they do it you may ask, well they have concealed carry. But France and England who have very strict gun rules still have a very high crime rate. So after all of these facts it is obvious we should have concealed carry nation wide.
ChayNewman

Con

ChayNewman forfeited this round.
Posted by Misterscruffles 4 years ago
Misterscruffles
Under what circumstances? Unlimited? Only if you're licensed? Are you talking about private or public property?
Posted by Irishgolfer737 4 years ago
Irishgolfer737
I am saying that the laws restricting concealed carry in the states that already have concealed carry should be used and I am sorry I didn't specify.
Posted by Diirez 4 years ago
Diirez
What are the regulations for people to own and able to carry a concealed weapon?
or
Are you saying every person should carry a concealed weapon?
Vote Placed by enclave101 4 years ago
enclave101
Irishgolfer737ChayNewmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: con didn't respond.