FanboyMctroll
KostasT.1526

Should we ban YOU from this site?

FanboyMctroll has forfeited round #2.

FanboyMctroll

Pro

That's right, ban YOU, the person reading this, have you contributed anything useful to this site or just trolled people. Have you had any concrete discussions, have you won debates?. Do you come on here to give interesting topics in the forums, or do you just come on here to bash people.

I think you should be banned LOL, tell me why you shouldn't
KostasT.1526

Con

Hello there
My opponent claims that I should be banned from this website.

Below are seen the terms and regulations of the website, serious or constant violation of which can result to one's account termination.
"Will not create more than one account.
Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, sell, create derivative works of, or otherwise alter or use any Content, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever except as expressly authorized in this Agreement; and to do so in any manner exceeding the scope of your rights to use such Content (e.g., license rights associated with premium content or subscription-based materials), without permission from the Content owner, or otherwise in violation of another person's rights to such Content.
Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, harmful, hateful, harassing, pornographic, threatening, racially or ethnically offensive, abusive, that would violate another person's rights, constitute or encourage a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation. To protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, Juggle reserves the right to restrict the number of emails that a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period, to a number that Debate.org deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use Content that contains or embodies software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, bugs, or any other malicious computer code that is designed to interrupt, undermine, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment, or that is designed to perform functions on any software, hardware, or equipment without the owner's express consent.
Will not disclose your password or transfer your account to any third-party, or allow any third-party to access your account.
Will not impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation Debate.org officials, staff, and/or Members.
Will not access the Service by any means other than through the interface provided by Debate.org for use in accessing the Service. This includes not using or launching any automated system, including without limitation any spider, robot (or "bot"), scraper, or offline reader, that accesses the Service in a way that sends more request messages to the Debate.org servers in a given time period than a human reasonably can produce in the same time period using a conventional online Web browser. Notwithstanding this, Juggle grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy Content from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available, searchable indices of such Content, but not caches or archives of such Content. Juggle reserves the right to revoke these exceptions, in general or specific instances.
Will not interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, make the Service available over a network (other than Debate.org's network) where it could be used by others, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
Will not use the Service to artificially generate traffic or page links to a Website or for any other purpose not intended for personal, noncommercial use of the Service.
Will not collect, harvest, or store any personally identifiable information, including Member account information, from the Service.
Will not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or create derivative works based on the Service, in whole or in part.
Will not circumvent, disable, violate, or otherwise interfere with any security related feature of the Service, or any technology or feature that restricts or prevents copying or use of Content or that enforces limitations on use of the Service or Content.
Will not rent, lease, sublicense, transfer, sell, trade, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including without limitation your account information), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
Will not use the Service to harass or "stalk" anyone.
Will not upload Content that exploits anyone under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or that solicits personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
Will not use the Service in any way to provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the source, location, nature, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization designated by the U.S. government as a foreign terrorist organization under section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, 8 U.S.C. P 1189.
Will not use the Service in any way that violates the terms of this Agreement, or that aids, encourages, or purports to authorize anyone else to violate the terms of this Agreement.
Will not use the service in any way that intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
Will follow the following rules while participating on the site. Any disregard for these rules or any of the other terms or guidelines may result in termination of a member's account.
No use of profanities or swear words.
No personal attacks against other members or a member's opinions.
No use of racial, sexual or religious slurs.
No threats or implications thereof." [1]
In order to support their claim, my opponent has to prove that I have committed acts that have violated the above in a way that I deserve my account to be terminated.

Pro asks, "Have you contributed anything useful to this site or just trolled people. Have you had any concrete discussions, have you won debates?. Do you come on here to give interesting topics in the forums, or do you just come on here to bash people?"
1. The question is kind of unclear, but I guess I have contributed by reporting certain opinions and debates, such as the infamous astrology ones, properly voting and discussing mine and other people's views on various topics, which is the reason why this website exists in the first place.
2. I have won a debate, and have had many other interesting ones on which unfortunately either no one has voted or my opponent forfeited. [2],[3]
3. I am not really into posting on the forums, but, yes, I believe I have given interesting topics. [4],[5]

On to my opponent, I await their arguments on why I should be banned from this website. Thank you for such an amusing debate.

[1] DDO Terms of use
http://www.debate.org...
[2] "The universe is made of only one particle" debate
http://www.debate.org...
[3] KostasT.1526 debates
http://www.debate.org...
[4] "On the non-evident evidence of God's existence" forum page
http://www.debate.org...
[5] "Atheists Evolutionary Experiments" forum posts
http://www.debate.org...
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 months ago
FanboyMctroll
You weren't going to be banned, it was more just a discussion to have you discredited as a negative trolling member that has nothing beneficial to add to DDO, but I didn't get around to it LOL
Posted by KostasT.1526 2 months ago
KostasT.1526
I could tell, and I was really curious about how you were going to succeed in having me banned.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 months ago
FanboyMctroll
My goal was to dig up dirt on anyone who accepted this debate and then post their negative remarks as proof for banning LOL

But I didn't have time to do it
Posted by KostasT.1526 2 months ago
KostasT.1526
Thank you, dear opponent. I feel glad that I have been approved as a member that should not be banned from the website, and will henceforth happily continue debating as usual.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Sorry I was away on business and had no time to debate. I will give you the win, your debate was pretty good.
Posted by KostasT.1526 2 months ago
KostasT.1526
I am kind of disappointed.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Prove your worth
Posted by KostasT.1526 2 months ago
KostasT.1526
I'm intrigued.