rvkvyv
HOBOES

Should we be allowed to leave school at lunch?

rvkvyv

Pro

I believe that we should be allowed to leave school at lunch because we might not like what they are serving in the cafeteria. At my school we do not have a very nice catering service and we still can not leave for lunch. So i starve until school is out. We should be given a time limit to get back, and consequences if we don't.
HOBOES

Con

I accept your challenge..
rvkvyv

Pro

Why do you think we shouldn't?
HOBOES

Con

Because I think Lunch time in the school is the best time to meet some friends and talk about something and like you can't relax when it is class time. Even when the foods in the cafe is bad, you could always bring your own lunch, which will be good for you, because probavly you make your own lunch, so that could be a good advice. As i said, I think lunch time is the best time to relax and hang out with some friends.
rvkvyv

Pro

If you go out get lunch and come back in time to hang out and meet new friends than its a win win! Face it there is no problem with going out to buy lunch.
HOBOES

Con

As I said on the comment, There is some saftey rule that students have to keep. First is no getting out of the school, THAt is the most important rule of all time. Do bad things (like kidnapping) happen inside the school? Rareley. For students, the school is the saftest place except for their own houses. And a police station right infront of your school doesn't mean that police officers are guarding your school and is your Body Guard 24.7 .. So VOTe Con!!!
Posted by rvkvyv 3 years ago
rvkvyv
Well where I live and go to school...there is a police station right there so safety is no problem.
Posted by HOBOES 3 years ago
HOBOES
A happiness for a student is not going out and buying a burger or something even the store is right next to the school... it is for the own safety of the students.
Posted by cnorteye 3 years ago
cnorteye
I believe a student should have to right to decide were he or she wants to have or go for lunch. If the school should prohibit the student from going for lunch, then that school is in the violation of the student's fundamental right- right to "the pursuit of happiness". Therefore students should be allowed to leave school for lunch. And if the student should abuse that privilege- and it is a privilege, then the school has every right to administer any punishment it deems necessary. But first the right has to be there, then if the student decides to abuse that right, then school would have to grounds to do whatever it deems appropriate.
Posted by rvkvyv 3 years ago
rvkvyv
My school is two seconds away from a food place...and i doubt that I am going to be able to rip out my tongue and survive from the lost of blood. I do bring my own lunch but sometimes I'm in a rush or sometimes I do not have lunch to take but i have money and if im going to school i should be able to but lunch without getting sick. Also if I leave at the beginning of lunch I have more than enough time to get back eat it and than go to my next class when the bell rings.
Posted by MrV666 3 years ago
MrV666
If you don't like what your school serves, either rip out your tongue and just swallow the stuff, or bring your own food to school. Get or make it beforehand instead of potentially wasting the school's time educating someone who would just use the time to mess around outside school. And where are you going to go in this imaginary time period? How close is your school to a restaurant or fast-food grease trap that you can get there, get food, and get back in the time limit?
Posted by Soulja_n 3 years ago
Soulja_n
I agree with you 100% pro!!!