kkjeldgaard12
themoongirl

Should we bring back extinct species?

kkjeldgaard12

Con

I believe that we should NOT bring back extinct species, you have to simply convince me otherwise and if you do so good for you you don't get a reward.
themoongirl

Pro

Some species like dinosaurs we should not bring back!!!!!!!!!! But others like harmless animals and birds, we should. If we brought these back, then life would be so amazing!!! and some species were accidently wiped off the earth, so I think that it would do us all some good to bring those guys back.
kkjeldgaard12

Con

Have you thought about humans? We don't even have enough food for all of us humans in the world, how are we supposed to supply food for animals too?!?
themoongirl

Pro

I am thinking of humans. I never said that we have to feed the extinct animals, or have them as pets. They would just run wild like everything else. Do lions and fish eat up our food? Do we suffer because of their existence? No and No.
kkjeldgaard12

Con

True, although I believe that bringing back extinct animals is a waste of money, time and effort because they died out because they didnt have the traits neccessary to live. So why should we bring them back just to watch them die again?
themoongirl

Pro

In one of my previous arguments, I said that some animals were made extinct because of man. It is possible that we could bring some of these animals back, and have a fresh start with them.
kkjeldgaard12

Con

kkjeldgaard12 forfeited this round.
themoongirl

Pro

themoongirl forfeited this round.
kkjeldgaard12

Con

When you say "fresh start" you must be forgetting what you said last round when you told me that they could just "Run wild" Also, think about what it would be like with a bunch of animals we barely know anything about running wild. That would be too chaotic.
themoongirl

Pro

themoongirl forfeited this round.
Posted by nightstroke 2 years ago
nightstroke
this is weird.... why should we to get killed by a t rex
Posted by themoongirl 2 years ago
themoongirl
That's what I was thinking when I agree to debate this, so I thought I'd just use my imagination.
Posted by RavenDebater 2 years ago
RavenDebater
Everyone in this debate realizes that it is only possible to bring back species that have died off in the last 10,000 years right? DNA decays over time, and after 10,000 years it becomes so broken that it is impossible to put it's genome back together. Also a word to the wise for Pro.You will sway more ballots if you use less exclamation points, avoid phrases like "I think", back up your arguments with evidence, and focus on Logos, rather than the Pathos rhetoric you're currently using.