ZeminZ
Akem_Manah

Should we clone living things legally or shouldn't we

ZeminZ

Con

Cloning animal, cloning of plants and cloning human organs for medicine purposes. But we should banned human cloning, because it'll make a big change to our society. For example, our society couldn't deal with the over population problem by human cloning.
Akem_Manah

Pro

Why should we ban human cloning? My contender gives only one reason - "our society couldn't deal with the over population problem by human cloning." However, not just any person would have the access to cloning. As with any other high-cost medical procedure, it would be reserved for the higher income. On a further point though, the cloning of a whole human being would be irrational. This would simply take too much time and resource to feasibly do. So, for this segment of my argument, I agree with you.

However, I believe that parts of the human body should be allowed to be cloned. For instance, say your Mother is dying of kidney failure, and the couldn't find a suitable donor. If we were able to clone human parts, we could simply take some of her tissue and use that to -

a.) take a kidney from someone else, convert it's tissue sampling with a different sample of tissue (this would require Cloning as to replicate the cells quickly)
b.) use the tissue to create a new kidney (less likely, but maybe possible down the road, would definitely require Cloning)

- Now, what seems like a better alternative to you? Have the occasional nut clone himself/herself and have it be a small number more in society, or be able to save countless human lives by creating new organs, body parts, etc.
ZeminZ

Con

ZeminZ forfeited this round.
Akem_Manah

Pro

I don't understand. Is the argument concluded or is it still going? I apologize, but I don't understand because of the forfeit.
ZeminZ

Con

ZeminZ forfeited this round.
Akem_Manah

Pro

Akem_Manah forfeited this round.
Posted by ZeminZ 2 years ago
ZeminZ
What I mean is Cloning animal, cloning plants and clone human organs for medicine purposes are okay
Posted by Unsane 2 years ago
Unsane
Can you explain your first sentence? Are you for or against cloning for medicinal purposes, clarify please. Thank you.