Monarch2012
wierdman

Should we continue to permit that about 'immigrant' staying in our country ?

wierdman

Monarch2012

Con

Should we continue to permit that about 'immigrant' staying in our land?
I think that this topic will be the main theme of whole country in this planet, especially USA.
So to speak, My thought, about this theme, is absolutely CON--
What is the reason,for example, about few days ago, in Republic of KOREA,
There was an incident of murder. Be detail, The man who was immigrated from China killed the woman who was the Korean (28ys) that was going to her home. The reason that he killed the woman is ' just colliding with her on the shoulder" .
He killed her by using the cruel methods which The person whoever in the good-mental state wouldn't be even consider to use. This is not the only case. Just few years ago, Some of the immigrants who was immigrated from China too, kidnapped the girls that was the Korean. Not just on the these kinds of Criminal case, we can verify that The ratio of committed crime by the immigrants continuously increase,via whole world,any site or figure graphs which were announced often. For example, In Kyungnam (KOREA,south),2005, There was only 150 cases were committed. But in 2010 , over 1380% up, 2073cases were committed. How wretched it is!! The reason that we accepted them(IMG) is, because not only we have an enough capacity for accepting them but in speculation that They will not be make any serious/anti social problems in our 'bowl'. But now, They evoke their real aspects which is cruel, inhumane. They are invading our realm, regularly and slowly. "Putting the care before the horse!" We need set up the immediate action to drive them out of the land in where we live safe! They are jut ' Legal Invader'.
wierdman

Pro

I thank my opponent for the chance to debate such a controversial and intriguing argument. To begin, I will use the arguments made by my opponent to make my own, while at the same time refuting his arguments.

The question should we allow illegal immigrants to continue living in our country should be answered with an irrefutable yes. The fact is simply being the fact that regulate our economy. While it might be thoughtful to preserve jobs for citizens, we find that it simply isn't reasonable. These immigrants not only provide a foreign and perhaps more efficient way to complete a task, but they also fill up positions that many citizen's do not want. With these jobs open and these immigrants more than willing to take it, what sense does it make to deny them of these opportunities.
http://www.americanthinker.com...

My opponents main argument focuses on crime and the pain that these immigrants inflict upon citizens; however, my opponent fails to realize that while immigrants do commit crime, so does citizens. Crime is based on incentive and all human have incentives. The fact that some are willing to take extreme majors to achieve this incentive cannot be generalized under one group. In conclusion, "immigrants are not more prone to commit crime, than citizens are."
http://reason.com...

Sorry, I wish I could post more, but the character limit prevents me from doing so. Thank you and i hope to receive your next arguments and refutations.
Monarch2012

Con

Monarch2012 forfeited this round.
wierdman

Pro

My opponent has forfeited the round so all my arguments still stand and all my rebuttal still in effect.
Thank you
Monarch2012

Con

Monarch2012 forfeited this round.
wierdman

Pro

wierdman forfeited this round.
Posted by Monarch2012 4 years ago
Monarch2012
care->cart
Vote Placed by Xerge 4 years ago
Xerge
Monarch2012wierdmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro case addressed and focused on the resolution more. Con mostly focused on an example of one issue that happened in another country. Overall pro presented more compelling arguments as they addressed the wider issue immigration.
Vote Placed by Fatihah 4 years ago
Fatihah
Monarch2012wierdmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's arguments were only based on crimes committed by illegal immigrants as reason for them to leave, yet Pro pointed out the fact that such logic would mean that legal citizens are forced to leave as well for their crimes. As such, Pro refuted Con's claim, since Con did not present a rebuttal to it, but rather forfeited.
Vote Placed by Stephen_Hawkins 4 years ago
Stephen_Hawkins
Monarch2012wierdmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Concession.